Recent content by Shito

1. Shito

What's Your Favorite Item in Your SNK Collection?

Probably my KOF96 and KOF2001 AES carts. Love the games, love the presentations, love the arts.
  2. Shito

Benvenuto!

Non capisco se nel tuo nuovo avatar sia Ash Crimson o altri. :-)
  3. Shito

Watches

I've bougth a very sleek watch. Super-thin, all-black, very minimal. On Ali Express. It was, like, $1.xx. But I had some extra discounts, so I got a bargain on top of that very pricey tag.
  4. Shito

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Yuri Sakazaki tauting with "Anta baka?" ("Are ya stupid?"), the most famous Souryuu Asuka Langley line, and her winpose quoting "Service, service!", the very ending tagline for (almost) every single EVA episode preview. :-)
  5. Shito

The emotionless, cold fighter persona, that is. You mix that with Katsuragi Misato's all dressed-up version of herself you see at the beginning of ep7, and you get Leona's original first-up in KOF96. :-) BTW, Heidern is one early villan from Hokuto no Ken of course. Goenitz is basically Ikari...
  6. Shito

Back in 1997, Orochi, just as awekened Kaede in Gekka no Kenshi, was just one of the hundreds Nagisa Kaworu look-a-like. A beefed-up Nagisa Kaoru. Chris awakening into Orochi was basically Ikari Shinji turning into Nagisa Kaworu. In 96-96 you can see Leona design is basically Ayanami Rei...
  7. Shito

Seconded. Orochi was a half-charachter, so overpowered, so un-human. On the over hand, originally he could not even crouch. Almost a stand-in of a boss, really. Not a real character.
  8. Shito

He is very popular in Japan. '96 was the Evangelion KOF years, and he's basically based on Ikari Gendou.
  9. Shito

Considering how thin her arms look like, may be Shijo Hinako with a different outfit (no hat, that is).
  10. Shito

Sengoku 3 from eBay

You don't say. That game had never been produced in anything like a big run, for it came out in one of SNK darkest hours, not to say it was someway half-assed to being with. No. Large quantities of that cart ever existed. Never ever. It's just that in a someway real market for a someway real...
  11. Shito

Sengoku 3 from eBay

To think that used to be the cheapest B/N conversion material for most recent MVS...
  12. Shito

NeoStore Riding Hero AES for $379.99

"mint- soft case (left side of plastic tray is cracked)" "An oxymoron (plurals: oxymorons and oxymora) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes concepts with opposite meanings within a word or in a phrase that is a self-contradiction. As a rhetorical device, an oxymoron illustrates a point to...
  13. Shito

$300k Kizuna Encounter Euro AES over at the NeoStore

Yeah, that should be a photo for some "exits" of Harajuku station on the Yamanote-sen. :-) You can also see the exit for Omote-sando, which is basically the big street separating Harajuku ward from Shibuya ward. Takeshita doori being the fanciful street within Harajuku.
  14. Shito

I guess that's near Takeshita-doori ("takeshita" = under the bamboo) between Yoyogi and Harajuku, where Snoopy Town was one located? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/eb/25/f2eb25d3dfe1e29654595023199d7c9c.jpg
  15. Shito

Strange though, for back in times I used to be even despised for calling all US releases as "fake shit" despite being told as "legit" or not. Truth to be told, that was possibily a sensincal POW, but horribly expressed. Gotta admit I was quite a pain in the ass back then. But again, I was still...