Recent content by showdownfan666

1. S

Selling some items to pay off my CC bills(modded PS2, JP Duo and Suikoden II)

Ok I want to try and clear up my CC bills before Christmas time so I'm selling things I don't use anymore. I can only take money orders as payment but will take check(it'll have to clear first) or well concealed cash(at buyers risk) All prices include shipping in the US. I can't do Canada...
  2. S

Selling some things I don't use anymore(Duo system, SuikodenII, DS game)

Turbo Duo- One of the greatest systems ever. It's the JP version no box and it comes with 2 controllers(1 standard 1 6 button) multi tap, all wires(ac adapter and av cord) and 3 games Street Fighter CE Hucard Record of Lodoss War 2 CD Sidearms Special CD I'd sell this- for 185 shipped...
  3. S

Toshiba HD-A1 complete and Suikoden II

I have a complete in box with all it's manuals HD-A1 that works perfectly for sale. I'm upgrading to the XA2 so I need to find a new home for the A1. It has the 2.0 FW and it has played every disc flawless including Children of Men. I'm looking for 200 shipped...
  4. S

FS JP Turbo Duo w extras and DDR Universe for the 360

I have an unboxed TD that comes with a turbo tap and 2 controllers(1 standard and 1 6 button) It plays perfectly and is in very good condition. Since I need the cash I'll also throw in SF2 CE with it for 185. I have some other games too so if your interested I'll just tack a few bucks more on...
  5. S

JP Turbo Duo and Suikoden 2 for sale

The Duo is unboxed and comes with all hookups, a 5 player port, 2 controllers(1 regular and the other 6 button) and has the 3.0 arcade card upgrade. It works perfectly and I'd like to get 200+ shipping plus I'll throw in Dragon Spirit. If you'd like to make an offer go ahead whats the worse...
  6. S

Tons of stuff for sale Duo system, 360 games and more

Need some cash to pay on my cc so I'm going to have to sell one of my all time favorite systems The Duo. I'm also selling some games for the 360 and Wii. I can only take money orders as payment. I'll ship to Canada but it'll cost extra JP Turbo Duo(no box) with multi tap with 1 controllers all...
  7. S

Christmas Debt Sale. To Hell with 20 characters!!!

Need some cash to pay on my cc so I'm going to have to sell one of my all time favorite systems The Duo. I'm also selling some games for the 360 and Wii. I can only take mo and prefer to sell in the US only because I have bad luck dealing with Canada but it never hurts to ask. Turbo Duo with...
  8. S

Selling a JP Turbo Duo

It's unboxed but works perfectly. It has the 3.0 upgrade so no need to find the arcade card. It comes with the ac adapter, av cords, 5 player adapter and 2 controllers 1 standard the other the 6 button. I'd like to get 230 shipped with priority and confirmation# Also I'll throw in Dragon...
  9. S

Selling some games and strategy guides

Selling this stuff so I have some extra cash for Christmas. I'll be adding a jp Duo system later I just have to find out how much they go for first. Anyways I can only accept MO and prices don't include shipping. Also there's a $10 min. order. Pics will be added shortly. JP Turbo Duo unboxed...
  10. S

Selling stuff I don't play anymore DC,Sat,N64,SNES,Gen,NES,PSP,AES,PCE,TG16,360

I can only take money orders and will only sell to US and Canada(shipping will be a little extra though) Also $10 minumum order required. Dreamcast Atari Anv. Edition-8 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/philanselmo/my%20sale/mysale2.jpg Demolition Racer-8...
  11. S

SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS

http://ds.ign.com/articles/704/704066p1.html May 1, 2006 - One of the best games released on the classic NeoGeo Pocket Color handheld system of a half-decade ago is about to be revived for a new generation of portable gamers - SNK Playmore is about ready to unleash SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters...
  12. S

Selling some of my collection (DC,PS1,Sat,Snes,Gen)

I'll be adding more later probably some nes, n64, 360 and some strategy guides. Here's what I got ready. I'll add pictures later. Also prices do not include shipping(probably be 4-5 bucks with priority) Also US only. 10 dollar min. purchase. Dreamcast Atari Anniversary Edition-8...
  13. S

Anybody else playing Oblivion

Been playing it all day and having a blast. Stopped at a gamestop and saw them selling it already so I picked it up. Anyone else enjoying this great game?
  14. S

Huge Sale covering multiple systems

ok I'm getting rid of most of my games why have them when they sit. Keep checking for updates I haven't even started pricing my psx games. All prices include shipping. I only take money orders as payment and only sale to US and Canada. Also make offers if you don't like the price but don't...
  15. S

FS Project Gotham Racing 3

Played only once but I'm not a big fan of it. Anybody want it 40 shipped priority. Ask if you want pics. And I can only take money orders or cash. Edit:here some pics http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/philanselmo/my%20sale/Nov2541.jpg...