Recent content by SignOfGoob

1. SignOfGoob

How's the weather? 2023 Edition!

I don’t understand what you are saying. Your first statement is incorrect. I’m absolutely seeing reactions from people I’m ignoring. I have no history here as a proven liar. There’s no reason to extended the constant barrage of childish insults to outright fabrications.
  2. SignOfGoob

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Yeah…like an RC car…another famously Japanese hobby that used to require participation from the user but now it comes complete in a box from China. That might be a worse analogy than fuck doll.
  3. SignOfGoob

What’s hilarious to me is that I cant read your cunt post but I know exactly what it says because of the predictable cunt emojis assigned to it. Original you guys ain’t.
  4. SignOfGoob

I think it’s time to build a rocket to leave that planet.
  5. SignOfGoob

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

A TF that TFs itself. I have nothing nice to say about that. It seems backward beyond description. Worse than the Tesla Autopilot and dubbed anime put together. Simultaneously too hardcore while also totally checked the fuck out. For people who simply don’t believe that there could ever be too...
  6. SignOfGoob

What records are you listening to tonight?

#signed #allfivedorks
  7. SignOfGoob

Super Pocket by HYPER MEGA TECH (Blaze Evercade)

It totally depends on who made it. The Game Gear and Linx are more comfortable than the Gameboy Color but the PSP, Vita, and OG GBA are not more comfortable than a Turbo Express or GBA SP.
  8. SignOfGoob

Dead PS4 controllers

You guys make the PS4 sound really kickass. I thought the PS3 sucked major shit but at least mine still works and so do the controllers.
  9. SignOfGoob

UPDATE: the Canadian smog is back in SE Michigan.
  10. SignOfGoob

Super Pocket by HYPER MEGA TECH (Blaze Evercade)

Remember when an entire year would go by with no new video game system hitting the market? Now it’s almost weekly…and they are rarely new, just endless remixes of the same shit over and over. Oh look, yet another way to play Street Fighter II without enough buttons. Maybe they can fix this...
  11. SignOfGoob

It has rained a lot lately here in Michigan. Every other day. This is obviously much better to live in than…most of America lately, since we don’t have floods, tornadoes or triple digit heat. It’s not exactly comforting though because rain here in July is supposed to be rare and we have had TONs...
  12. SignOfGoob

Anybody want a John Hancock plushie

The funny thing is that if Dave Attell had a retarded brother he’d probably be cool…cooler than this collectarded bear guy anyway.
  13. SignOfGoob

What records are you listening to tonight?

I’ve seen both of these guys more times than I can remember.
  14. SignOfGoob

Nintendo Switch

Am I reading it wrong or is that price totally fucking bonkers?