Recent content by Silky Johnson

1. Silky Johnson

Please change my nick again to Tokyo-Sama

Even though i enjoyed having my nick randomly changed by Wasabi, and after this new forum changes, once again my nickname has being changed (so that's why i could not login) i think it's time for me to be part of the Sama's realm again, so please Wasabi can you change it back again? Thanks a...
  2. Silky Johnson

WTB: EVO stick sack

That's what the title says. Looking for an EVO stick sack if anyone has one for sale in mint condition. Since they are not accepting international orders, i can't buy one. Maybe if someone from here would purchase it and send it to my address? I'll be happy to make it for your trouble. Thanks.
  3. Silky Johnson

Xbox360 freezing constantly

Hi, my 360 has started to freeze when i play Perfect Dark Zero on it. I noticed that the cooling fan is blowing out hot air, is it normal? Please tell me advice on how to fix this problem, thanks.
  4. Silky Johnson

WTB: Rgb Scart cable for Neo-Geo

That's right, i'm in need of 2 more Scart Cables for 2 Neo. Will only pay through paypal. Present me your offers :rolleyes: :qcf: :hcb: :C:
  5. Silky Johnson

SFA3MAX Psp glitch?!?!

Can anyone confirm if this is for real? Glitch
  6. Silky Johnson

Neo-Geo AES problems part 2

I'm repeating this thread since i've got only 1 answer and it wasn't enough to help me, so i'm posting again, now with some pictures to see if anyone could give me some advice on how to fix this problem. I can hear sound perfectly, but the graphics are messed up, i can see only some layers. I've...
  7. Silky Johnson

Neo-Geo sprite problems

Hello, i just bought a neo-geo AES ntsc. The problem is that when i insert a cart, the sound goes ok, but the graphics are all weird, some layers are not viewable (like the characters on kof98. only the life bar) I've already cleaned the carts and the console's cart connector, but the problem...