Recent content by Sirgubster

1. S

Error code 5555 0055

bummer but thanks for the info. I can solder im just extremely bad at it so i was trying to avoid that ha ha. I can still play it using the force method, but obviously I dont want to have to press the force button every time to play. Maybe down the line when i get some more time in my garage...
  2. S

Error code 5555 0055

Anyway to make it so I don't have to choose force everytime? Trying to avoid the whole using a soldering iron.
  3. S

Error code 5555 0055

I can do that. Ya everything looked OK to me as well, just by my eye that is. Also I swapped in a unibios and I was able to play now. I had to choose the force button. So I don't know if that changes things. Let me know. Thanks. I definitely don't want to have to choose to force everytime of course
  4. S

Error code 5555 0055

Do I just need to replace the chips or do they have to be programed as well?
  5. S

Error code 5555 0055

Will take some super good pics and get them uploaded thank you.
  6. S

Error code 5555 0055

Removed the battery already. On my other board I installed a new non leaking style one.
  7. S

Error code 5555 0055

will give this much easier route a try first. thanks!!!
  8. S

Error code 5555 0055

So your saying I could In theory just switch out the bios and skip all this other complicated stuff to get it working?
  9. S

Error code 5555 0055

Read around a bit. People at klov told me this is the place to ask. 1 slot board was working great and then all of a sudden went out about 20 seconds or so into the game playing. I turned it off and back on again and that's the error I got. Read some people having similar issue but the advice...