Recent content by skotgun

1. skotgun

how is there not a thread for this movie?

Py_IndUbcxc MOON NAZIS!:buttrock:
  2. skotgun

recommend a movie.

anything you think is awesome. title and general idea about it would be great. i'm bored and don't watch tv. so, ng.com brothers, help me out.
  3. skotgun

aparrently i bought a 2800 MS point card last night

i sure don't remember doing that. i don't even know what to spend it on. suggestions?
  4. skotgun

speed of light "broken".

source. discuss.
  5. skotgun

modified consoles

link i know a lot of these you've probably already seen, but there were a few that i haven't. the last one is my favorite though. where do the controllers plug in?!
  6. skotgun

Mississippi town pwns Westboro Baptist Church protest.

Source hahaha, if only more towns would pull this. pure awesome.
  7. skotgun

stand-up comedians/specials you enjoy. (suggestions thread?)

gotta be honest, haven't seen a whole hell of alot. or moreso, i can't immediatly think of a whole lot that i do really think are funny. though i do enjoy david cross, louie c.k., katt williams, russell peters. mostly i'm just looking for suggestions.
  8. skotgun

so... what do you do?

as in occupation/career whatever. i'm currently in school. govt is paying for it and giving me money on top of that. Parts and Materials Technician. it's a trade related job. after i finish the course, sometime in feb i think, i'll be certified and it'll be easy to find a place that'll hire me...
  9. skotgun

Why The Internet Will Fail

Newsweek circa 1995. considering what the internet was like back then, you can't really blame the guy. no one really knew what it was going to turn out like. and so many ideas that people thought would work, never did, and vice versa.
  10. skotgun

about the civil war room colors...

the parts where it's dark blue on black are hard to read, especially when you have to sit as far back from my momitor as i do. can you please put some thought into changing it?
  11. skotgun

mortal kombat 9 doesn't look like complete crap. yet.

interview/gameplay. never been a big fan of the MK series, but this could be alright. good to see it's back to 2D. i don't think midway has the skills to make a good 3d fighter.
  12. skotgun

recommend some PC games.

just got a decent PC up and running again, and i've been out of the loop for a while. nothing too hardware-crazy (i got amd 2.2 quad-core, nvidia 8500gt, 3gig ram). but nothing too old (windows 7 still has some problems running some older games). going to try and find a copy of system shock 2...
  13. skotgun

How To Destroy Angels (trent reznor & wife) free ep for download

http://howtodestroyangels.com i think it sounds more like stuff from The Fragile than the more recent NIN albums. but still just kinda sounds like NIN with a girl singing.
  14. skotgun

insanely awesome ODST live-action trailer.

we are ODST hopefully this will be something like the halo movie will be.