Recent content by SML

1. SML

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Did you get your PlayDate? If not, who did? https://retrododo.com/missing-playdate-consoles/
  2. SML

Happy Birthday lithy

I've thought about building a Lotus 7 from a kit so I can pretend I'm number six but maybe I should just cut *in* the middleman and get a Miata instead. HBD
  3. SML

Souls-likes

Even Vengarl? Damn bro. What about non-NPC phantoms? Bradley of the Old Guard should be there if you've met the requirements for Aldia to show up (exhausted Aldia's dialogue at bonfires and killed Vendrick). Bashful Ray should be in the ruin sentinel room if you've activated the torch golems...
  4. SML

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

(AI Nightmare), I can relate.
  5. SML

Souls-likes

Update: LIfe was too short to play the Archthrones mod legit and the balance is better when you play at max level. Yes, meaning 99 in all stats. Some of the bosses were a little too easy, primarily in the War-torn village, but overall the balance still felt better. There are a lot of people...
  6. SML

Get well soon, Tak

Get better soon, Tak.
  7. SML

Souls-likes

Mimic Tear rules for the variety of strategic opportunities it offers. It feels good to equip yourself with how you want the mimic to behave, summon, and then swap out to your preferred tool set. It was pointed out recently, I think by Vaati, that the Bewitching Branch (crafted with Miquella's...
  8. SML

Souls-likes

Get gub
  9. SML

Souls-likes

Did original DS3 have perfect guard? I get the feeling I might need to start using that. Lots of Sekiro movesets in the game.
  10. SML

Souls-likes

It’s too fuckin hard :annoyed:
  11. SML

Souls-likes

If you have Dark Souls 3 on PC you can get a taste of DS2 in the very ambitious-looking Archthrones mod. Heide's Tower of Flame and a desert sorceress from DS2 are in the trailer. I've seen people import assets from Bloodborne and DS3 into Elden Ring before, mostly for the sake of boss vs. boss...
  12. SML

Souls-likes

It's a good game with some quirks and weird decisions. The second time through the oddest element is the doors. Like the stonesword keys in Elden Ring, there are lockstones that you can use to access doors and secrets, as well as a *different* key item used to unpetrify enemies that block your...
  13. SML

Time to Spring Forward!

This is the real reason rot's gone. When you come at the Warlord of CLOW, you best not miss.
  14. SML

Chat message

What the hell is going on with this IP
  15. SML

Chat message