Recent content by SonGohan

1. SonGohan

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

👀
  2. SonGohan

Aggressors of Dark Kombat Review

[Get it, "ADK"? It's bad, I know. -Ed] English Title: Aggressors of Dark Kombat Japanese Title: GanGan By: ADK Year: 1994...
  3. SonGohan

What are you listening to at the moment?

I've been all over Night Flight Orchestra lately. They check every box for me. I open all my workout sessions with their "Gemini" track and it gets me going every time.
  4. SonGohan

Best prank you ever pulled at school.

I was in the 9th or 10th grade. Our school's library was equipped with Windows 95 on their machines. I noticed that one of my teachers would go through each computer and clean up the desktop of icons. Sometimes kids would download pictures of various stuff, and there would be a lot. He didn't...
  5. SonGohan

WTB NES carts

What the title said. I just bought a blinking light win NES console and want to get some games for it. Loose carts only, I don’t care about boxes or manuals. Label has to be good condition and no writing on the carts. Anybody selling? All I have is SMB/Duck Hunt and Mega Man 2. Looking to...
  6. SonGohan

Genders and pronouns and rage

I’m curious as to what everybody’s opinion is on the increasing trend on being able to identify as whatever gender you want. I literally had to be taught the terms being used in that South Park butthole game, and I’ve been seeing a lot of different options lately when checking in and out of...
  7. SonGohan

Hearthstone

Finally got the Arthas hero by beating the Lich King with all 9 classes. Some of the battles are just stupid, Paladin in particular. He's way cooler than Uther, though.
  8. SonGohan

Hearthstone

So, I got a Shifter Zerus off of a Dark Peddler. Shifter Zerus turned into a Blubber Baron (gain +1/+1 for each battlecry you play while this is in your hand). It turned into an Auctionmaster Beardo the next turn, but it still kept the buff gained by Blubber Baron. Weird shit:
  9. SonGohan

Hearthstone

After opening 150ish packs, I'm still missing 44 cards. Time to do this...
  10. SonGohan

Hearthstone

11. SonGohan

Hearthstone

Arcane Giant + Gang Up is pretty good
  12. SonGohan

Hearthstone

Jousting with Charlie
  13. SonGohan

Hearthstone

Shit is already funny