Recent content by SonGohan

1. SonGohan

Rittenhouse Trial

I think about Merc from time to time. With the low popularity of malls these days, I often wonder what’s out there that he’s “protecting.”
  2. SonGohan

Defund the Police is dead. Don’t even entertain it

This image is hilarious to me. You driving past somebody’s house who said a mean thing to you years ago, finding fault with their flags. Keeping score in a game they already beat you at.
  3. SonGohan

Dean Stockwell has passed.

Oh boy..
  4. SonGohan

neotropolis.net is gone now, domain name soon up for sale

kennyboy is the only member I’ve ever truly disliked on these forums. Kim sending him that smashed home console is a great memory that will probably always stay with me.
  5. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

I didn’t know this. I am sweating when I’m answering questions with $1 on the line. I haven’t fucked up yet to realize you can just retake lmao over the last month, doing shit here and there, I’ve raked in $50-75 doing those quizzes.
  6. SonGohan

Anyone have any cool antiques or works of art?

I have a painting of Bret Hart by wasabi and a drawing of Duck King by Michael Yagami that hang side by side in my studio.
  7. SonGohan

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

3D IMAX or no?
  8. SonGohan

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

I'm not sure what keto exactly is. I've heard of it, but never read into it. fake - how long were you "clean"? What made you go back to it, even if you're limiting yourself? I'm not talking about removing natural sugars found in fruits. I'm considering a diet of just meat, fruits, and...
  9. SonGohan

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

I’m curious if anybody here had actually gone through with it. What was your experience? As I’m getting older, I’ve found myself making adjustments to my diet and am considering this next step. Everything I’ve read says the first few days are a bitch but then your body has switched processes and...
  10. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

I’m looking for new coins to get into but I’m too skittish. What do you guys think about Tezos? Any other recommendations?
  11. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

Damn. Somebody talk me out of buying into this
  12. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

Holy shit, 1 billion? Couldn’t you sell it for like $25k now? That seems a good pull for $100
  13. SonGohan

Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp all down

It's been about a year since I used Facebook. The first day or two I dropped it, it felt weird to not pick the phone up to get that dopamine drip, but I revisited it about a month later, scrolled, and it just felt gross seeing all the nonsense people post. I don't think people even care about...
  14. SonGohan

What are you listening to at the moment?

Night Flight Orchestra is the best thing happening in music today. Their new album is so god damn fun.
  15. SonGohan

What records are you listening to tonight?

Taking a trip down memory lane tonight