Recent content by SPAZ.

1. SPAZ.

Can i change my nick ? please. Thanks

Hi, this nick i have use here its very old, now i have the same nick on all forums and gametarg etc.. its possibble? Thanks
  2. SPAZ.

**AES** Capcom Power System Changer - Full Set of CPS Changer

Beauty collection of the Capcom´s Home Console One game to complete the collectionnnn :......( someone want to sell me a Final Fight game please? :...( KoWbsY6rPdQ soon ill upload more full set collections of my huge retro, arcades, games, movies, toys and moreeee :)
  3. SPAZ.

For Sale or change a CPS Changer game - Muscle Bomber Duo - Capcom Power Systen

Hi one of the rarest game of the system in box with the name on sticker i have 2 games, so one for sell money 699€ i can change it too for a Final Fight game of this system to complete the full sets of games Thanks
  4. SPAZ.

Nam 1975 Sealed conditions

HI i´m looking for this game in brand new sealed conditions JP version Thanks
  5. SPAZ.

FS: My last neo geo stock of games

http://shop.ebay.es/cpschanger/m.html they are not a lot of, the last week i sold another 21 nos this its the all Thanks for see it
  6. SPAZ.

Looking for Sengoku 3 USA or JP

Hi looking for a one brand new or super mint conditions japanese or usa version Thanks
  7. SPAZ.

I´m looking for Capcom power System Changer games CPS Changer

hi capcom power system changer games please i have some games but always looking the perfection do you have games? can you sell it for me? Thanks
  8. SPAZ.

close please

sorry, at final not for sale the cd collection :) thanks!
  9. SPAZ.

on hold close please

we can remove the post its on hold thanks!
  10. SPAZ.

FS: Dragon BOX of Dragon Ball on DVD BRAND NEWS

HI i have for sale my private collection of brand new Dragon Boxes are from Dragon Ball Movies Dragon ball GT Dragon Ball expensive and rare items here!! Thanks
  11. SPAZ.

Looking for Buy any CPS2 Game from Capcom

HI i´m interesting in buy Japanese boards in mint conditions only Thanks if have the manual and etc original perfect, if not, not proble, i want it too Thanks
  12. SPAZ.

FS: Neo Geo CD games in bundles. I have a lot of Brand NEW

http://stores.shop.ebay.es/AES-330_Neo-Geo-CD_W0QQ_fsubZ8945735QQ_sidZ104105424QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322 Brand NEW Factory Sealed: Fighters History Dinamyte x 6 unidades 20€ Garou 3 18€ Samurai Spirits 20€ Samurai Spirits 2 x 2 unidades 24€ Super Sidekicks x 5 unidades ( ligeros sunfade...
  13. SPAZ.

**AES** FS 127 Hentai Japanese Laser Disc!! some brand new sealed Super Mint

Hi i´m going to sell my repetive lds i have from my hentai collection a lot of they are in like new conditions, some brand new, rest near mint or mint example of the items: Count Down: ?? The Animation: more pictures come soon :)
  14. SPAZ.

I would like to buy CPS2 games

Hi japanese format only kits please Thanks
  15. SPAZ.

**AES** FS Pionner Laseractive Sega Pack BRAND NEW

hi at final i don´t want to use it if someone looking for a new systyem, never used, it´s this http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190342993415 come with box, guarantee, and controller all new, never touch, smell closed