Recent content by Ssturtle

1. Ssturtle

Huge 70 game MVS lot, 4 kits and 66 loose carts

Sorry for the crappy formatting, listed by title first, condtion, label condition and price. Ships from Denver, CO USA, will only accept PP normal if shipping. Cost of actual shipping to be added, larger purchases will need to be insured. Will consider international shipping but only with...
  2. Ssturtle

Hyper 64 updated price list?

Anyone have a good current Hyper 64 games CIB price list? Or genral valuations
  3. Ssturtle

Hyper Neo Geo 64 - All SOLD

A few Hyper 64 items for sale, all tested and working. Shipping to the continental United States. Samurai Spirits 2 CIB - SOLD Buriki One loose - SOLD Fatal Furt Wild Ambition CIB - $60 SOLD to Panda Neo Geo Hyper 64 arcade board for sale, asking $100 shipped - SOLD to Panda
  4. Ssturtle

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked up allot of shmups while I was in Japan last month, in addition to a, KOF GBA. Picked up the NG Dev games at Trader even though I had ordered all of them on MVS as well.
  5. Ssturtle

WTB - Atomiswave dedicated cab with any SNK games + candy cab

Looking for a dedicated Atomiswave arcade cabinet plus any SNK games. I'm also looking for a SNK candy cab and or a Atomiswave candy cab. I can arrange pick up and delivery.
  6. Ssturtle

WTB: V-liner & KOF 2003 Kit

Looking to buy the following MVS games: Kits or Loose Looking to buy: KOF03 Kit & V-Liner Let me know if you have a copy to sell or have any leads..... Thanks in advance!
  7. Ssturtle

Pushbutton replacements - groovy gear / joystick recommendation

I'm looking to replace my Happ pushbuttons on my machine, they work fine but I bought a used machine a few weeks ago and just want to upgrade it a bit. I ran across some CLASSX of of groovy gear, I'm leaning towards them with the true leaf upgrade, see link below...
  8. Ssturtle

WTB: MVS Metal Slug 1, 3, & 5

Looking for Metal Slug 1, 3, and 5. Can be the loose cart or complete kits. Must be original carts.
  9. Ssturtle

MVS games for trade

I have the following MVS games for trade: Art Of Fighting - Traded King Of The Monsters - traded Top Players Golf - SOLD All have been tested and work great, all original no boots. Looking for just about any game. Thanks for looking.