Recent content by subcons

1. subcons

European Court Says You Should Be Able To Re-Sell Your Digital Games

European Court Says You Should Be Able To Re-Sell Your Digital Games I can see a company like Gamestop loving something like this. Even without the word "games" being involved though, this could be interesting to see how laws are regarded with all media that's in a digital format.
  2. subcons

Steam Box

Interesting article over on The Verge: Exclusive: Valve said to be working on 'Steam Box' gaming console with partners, could announce at GDC Read it. It's pretty much a "Shut up and take my money!" product from where I'm sitting. Valve has the service part down. If they can get it on a set...
  3. subcons

Dark Souls

I saw mention of this in the main Demon's Souls thread, but the latest post in there was back in Feb.; figured this game deserved it's own thread seeing as how it's coming up in a few weeks. I recently got a triple and have been co-oping through DS with a friend while we sit in XBL party chat...
  4. subcons

SOLD: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360) - $40

EDIT: SOLD! Complete and in excellent condition. $40 shipped. Paypal gift, otherwise, add % to cover fees. I can mail it out Tuesday. PM me.
  5. subcons

WTB: Older PS3 Games

Just ordered a Triple. Looking to catch up on some older stuff. So if you have any of these collecting dust on your shelf, I'll take them off your hands. Looking for these the most: 1. Demon's Souls 2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 3. Heavy Rain and possibly any of these as well: Killzone 3 MGS4...
  6. subcons

Trials Evolution

I've seen mention of this and a vid that didn't tell much over the past week, but the article IGN posted this morning gives a lot more detail: Gamescom: Trials Evolution Revs Up. Biggest change they've made will matter to custom level editors. There were some amazing custom tracks created by...
  7. subcons

Team Fotress 2 is Free!

Saw this this morning when I got to work. Pretty sweet. I loved it when I had Orange Box, but the 360 version lacked all that great content from the PC version with all the custom stuff and updates they've done over time. Downloading it now via Steam. This shit is 10GB now? Jesus. Ordered a...
  8. subcons

FS: Dead Space 2 w/unused Online Pass + Dragon Age II armor code (X360)

Excellent condition throughout. $33 shipped, Paypal gift. Hit me up.
  9. subcons

Gears of War 3 Beta

Been playing this a bit today and it's pretty fucking awesome if you're a Gears fan. I'm trying to get familiar with it again as it's been about a year and a half since I played Gears 2 regularly. Getting my ass handed to me for the most part if not just breaking even. With dedicated servers...
  10. subcons

Crysis 2

Crysis 2 drops today. I think I'm one of the few that grew to like the MP demo that was released. Everyone else seemed to be left with a sour taste in their mouth from it. There are surprisingly no reviews from major sites up yet, but GamesRadar released one (in Swedish) that was quite in...
  11. subcons

Trish Keenan from Broadcast dies.

I don't usually give much thought when people I don't know pass. People die, it's a part of life. But Broadcast is one of my all-time favorite bands and Trish Keenan was a huge part of that. She has one of the best voices in music. I haven't been too big on their recent, more experimental stuff...
  12. subcons

(SOLD!) G4 iBook

Recently replaced this with a MacBook Pro. I've used it regularly since I bought it refurbished from Apple back around '05. I've taken really good care of it and have never had any issues with it. Here are the specs: 14-inch display (4:3), 1.42 GHz PPC, 1.5GB DDR SDRAM (maxed out), 60GB HDD...
  13. subcons

GONE: Mafia II (360)

EDIT: Traded this into Amazon, so it's no longer available. Excellent condition throughout. $35 shipped, Paypal only. PM me.
  14. subcons

Wanted: Borderlands Add-On Pack

Anyone own this on disc? I'm late to the party on Borderlands and have been playing through it with some friends. About to beat the first play through and I'm looking to get the DLC. I was thinking I could borrow it if someone is willing to send it to me. Will buy if you want to get rid of it...
  15. subcons

SOLD!

Like new condition. Includes unused DLC card for the upcoming episode due out in a little over a month. $37 shipped. Paypal gift only. PM me.