Recent content by SudoShinji

1. SudoShinji

FS: GBA SP AGS 101 (the bright boi) + SMB3 - $55 - Price Drop

Package received plus some today. Couldn't be happier, thanks Ajaxxx!
  2. SudoShinji

A new light gun?

Necro'ing this thread, I'm looking at setting some light guns up in the theatre room for casual guest gaming. These look to have decent recoil and work well from the reviews I'm reading. They are expensive but seem like the best option out there. Anyone actually buy these and try them out?
  3. SudoShinji

I'll snatch that RGB one from you and keep it in the xhcx family.
  4. SudoShinji

Puzzle Bobble with rotary controls

This is very cool and one of my favorite games. 😍
  5. SudoShinji

supergun pvm help

I had no idea, did try to switch it up and still seem to be getting the sync issues. Might be my supergun, wish I had another one to test.
  6. SudoShinji

supergun pvm help

Well tried both mvs boards and both have the same issue so I guess it's likely the super gun but it's weird I can see the game in the background a bit so maybe the sync pin?
  7. SudoShinji

supergun pvm help

Is that like a left handed scissor? Can a scart cable be reversed?
  8. SudoShinji

supergun pvm help

Gonna necro my old thread here to see if anyone has any ideas on my current issue. Using ext sync cart from the pvm and a regular scart from a vogatek mkiv, can hear the music and sounds and see glimpses of my beautiful turf masters in the background but cannot get sync to work. Both supergun...
  9. SudoShinji

Does the judge sticker get included?
  10. SudoShinji

What are you listening to at the moment?

Well high school me was yeh, lords of the boards was shown on some of the alternative music channels over here back in the day.
  11. SudoShinji

First album you ever bought?

Wu-tang - 36 Chambers, stole the cassette tape from the mall music store.
  12. SudoShinji

NEO GEO Cab price?

Does this look like a decent buy? Any red flags I should look out for? https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tag/d/rock-hill-old-school-neo-geo-world/7712940724.html
  13. SudoShinji

What are you listening to at the moment?

I recently downloaded the AI upscale of the whole series, there's some areas where you can see doubling which is funky but it's decent as a way to rewatch it on current screens.
  14. SudoShinji

Magic the Gathering MTG Library

That's awesome what's your channel I don't see in in your info? Also you are from Brazil? I just got back from Rio what a beautiful country.