Recent content by SuperDeadite

1. SuperDeadite

[X68000] Direct-X found!

Finally, after all these years, I have found an original copy of the elusive Direct-X. Released in 1998 by PYX. This game isn't even 10 mins long, but it's absolutely badass. Watch the video for everything you'll want to know. :buttrock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfxocc4Zas
  2. SuperDeadite

Mormons bury kitten alive in concrete...

WTF? 7ld8kJ6jmyg
  3. SuperDeadite

Warlocks of the Fates AES in Nakano.

Made a shopping trip to Tokyo today, and Mandarake Galaxy in Nakano now has a Warlocks of the Fates AES in the bottom of their "Not for sale" showcase. Haven't been there since last August, so no idea how long they've had it. I was alone and it was impossible to sneak a pic sadly. The label...
  4. SuperDeadite

Need a new X360

So my old original JP (no HDMI) 360 died a good couple years ago. It was out of warranty, and I really didn't care so it's been collecting dust. Today my copy of Idolmaster 2 shipped, and it's finally time to get a new one. So, which is the best model to get? The slims in local stores only...
  5. SuperDeadite

Edjucate Me: +5v and RGB cables

What is the actual purpose in having a +5v line as part of an RGB cable? I've heard, that the +5v tells the TV that the cable carries an RGB signal. Correct? Which makes sense for PAL territories as SCARTs have been used to carry RGB, S-Video, and Composite. But here in Japan, 21pin RGB is a...
  6. SuperDeadite

My first cab.

Got my first cab today. 18'' table from the 80's, in wonderful condition. Monitor is amazing, I can't believe how good the real deal looks. Fuck superguns for real!
  7. SuperDeadite

Namco System 1 batteries required?

Are the two batteries on Namco System 1 boards actually needed? I have a Splatterhouse, the batteries were changed by the store I purchased it from so they are clean and fresh. But could I just remove them and prevent ever having them leak?
  8. SuperDeadite

Big Tournament Golf: Conversion?

I'm pretty sure this is a conversion, can anyone confirm?
  9. SuperDeadite

Sexbox: New "AO" videogame console! (not a joke)

So apparently this thing is real. I'll admit I'm quite curious. http://www.tomsguide.com/us/SexBox-Game-Console-MMOG-Trademark,news-4595.html
  10. SuperDeadite

Post the back of your TV

Here's the back of my TV. How's yours? (I'm very bored right now. :help:)
  11. SuperDeadite

Yet another newb.

I'm from Northern New York State originaly. I had a lot of fun with the Neo in the arcades, and always wanted a home system. After university, I moved to Japan and have since become a home system collector. My collection so far: