Recent content by supergoose

1. S

What are some western developed games made before 2000 that you liked?

Jazz Jackrabbit (Only had a demo but loved the music and gameplay.) Day Of The Tentacle
  2. S

Talk about your memories and experiences with the Mario Kart series

I bought the MK8 WiiU bundle. Fun game but I didn't play it much.
  3. S

Nintendo Switch

Lol. That was quick.
  4. S

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Dude, I'm sorry but this one had me laughing really, really hard. Not trying to make fun of your passion for Star Trek but that cross eyed sculpt is hilarious.
  5. S

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

People used to say the same about KOF 2001. I actually do like the art style but I have zero interest in playing this stage: That kind of stuff was frustrating enough when I was a kid and Battletoads was one of the few games I had for the SNES.
  6. S

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

These are different than the ones in your pictures. I'm in the same boat as Alec. I too wanted the neooldstore cases but buying 160 of those without a significant discount is way too expensive.
  7. S

What are you listening to at the moment?

You're from the US and listening to Guano Apes?
  8. S

Drug olympics

Pretty sure he tried to express something else with the words he chose.
  9. S

Dehumidifier?

Fair enough. Still doesn't change the fact that a RH of ~65% won't make your walls turn black. If that was the case, you'd never want to enter your basement without proper PPE.
  10. S

First album you ever bought?

Lol, my first album was their self-titled "New Kids On The Block" album on cassette. At that age I did not really care about music whatsoever but NKOTB were the popular band in school when I was in grade 3 or 4. Before that I only had Peter Maffey's "Tabaluga" which my cousin had copied from...
  11. S

Dehumidifier?

I'm convinced that they tell us to keep RH below 60% because they know damn well that most people treat such numbers like speed limits. I have four hygrometers in my apartment. Relative humidity is ~65% most of the time. Actually, 16.7°C and 64% RH, right now. I have zero issues with mold...
  12. S

AES Console Prices Back in the Day

Neither is Wikipedia, btw.
  13. S

top 10 neo geo games

I don't really have a top 10 list but these two games live in my cab (4 slot) permanetely: Neo Turf Masters Magical Drop 3
  14. S

Post Your Recent Purchases!

You guys really do seem to miss M. Ok, then... I recently bought a piece of paper: and some CNC bling pr0n for the new bike: Sorry, haven't bought any videogames in years.
  15. S

What are you listening to at the moment?

I managed to get a ticket for Electric Callboy's sold out show in Hannover, so in preparation I'm watching these a lot: previous tour in 2022: intro for the current tour: Electric Callboy - We got the Moves (Hannover, 14.05.22) - crowd having fun at ~ 2:06