Recent content by Suragu

1. Suragu

Appleseed CG movie showing at Cambridge Brattle Theater tonight 10-16-04

It's a one time showing as part of a Boston film festival. I have the art book for this new movie and I just can't wait to see it. My girlfrind and I will be driving in from western mass later today to see it , but I already got my tickets online. If any of you live in the area and are...
  2. Suragu

MVS Last Resort and View Point

I have a nice MS3 MVS cart for trade or sale in the selling forum. The two games I want most are Last Resort and View Point. If you can help me out or vice versa then please respond in the selling forum. Thank you!!!
  3. Suragu

SOLD: Metal Slug 3 MVS for sale or trade

I have Metal Slug 3 MVS cart for sale or trade. *About the cart: I got this cart from American Amusement as part of a settlement for an e-bay auction that went bad. The cart is official, in good shape, and works great (I tested it through mission 2). It has a serial number in the 7,ooo's I...
  4. Suragu

Savage Reign insert W.I.P.

I patched together a front image from in-game art since I couldn't find any scans of high enough quality to use for print. The guy in the center is pixelated, but I think it adds to the effect. Pixels are a part of what makes retro games retro, after all.
  5. Suragu

Alpha Mission 2 insert W.I.P.

I just got a new batch of carts and no one had made inserts for some of them so..... Alpha mission 2 is the first in the batch. I used the flyer art because 1) the old insert art is pretty ugly and 2) I couldn't find a nice quality image of the old insert anyway. I'll try to make the back...
  6. Suragu

Wanted Viewpoint and Last Resort MVS

As stated in the title, I'm looking for MVS carts Viewpiont and Last Resort. I'm a gamer, not a collector so as long as they are in decent condition and work then I'm happy. Please make me offers :multi_co: Thank you!
  7. Suragu

What kind of shock box insert do you prefer?

It seems to me that there are two kinds of shockbox inserts being created... the black backgrounds and the gray backgrounds. I personally prefer the black backgrounds. I think they have a lot more bang to them visually and I also think they look classier. I have made a bunch of my own inserts...
  8. Suragu

Please review my website: The Mecha Zone

Hi everyone! I just revamped my website with a new look and some new content. I even added a store to sell my new poster and art book. Constructive comments are very welcome. Many of the pages, such as the Bio and FAQ, are not finished. I will be working diligently all this week to get...
  9. Suragu

KOF 2K3 Mode select????

I always try beofore I buy- whether that means renting or romz- I don't just throw my money away blindly. So... I played KOF 2K3 on mame and really loved it. The best part was that you could select to play a single character via the "Mode Select" screen. I don't care much for group fightrers so...
  10. Suragu

Metal Slug 5 Poster

Hey gang. I ended up with an extra MS5 poster. My girlfriend ordered one for me but told me it never arrived. Then, I get it as an x-mas gift under the tree! I already have the one I sent for so I decided to see if anyone here wants it . It would just be a crime to hoard it. I'm not nice enough...
  11. Suragu

Anyone have MS5 yet? Review wanted, please.

I'm thinking of getting it once the price drops to around $200. I have all the other MS except 4, which I refuse to own. I am very weary of #5 and I'm looking for a review from someone who may have similar tastes/opinions. I would, of course, like to hear anyone's opinion on the game, but MS 4...
  12. Suragu

What are some terry combos?

Yo! I just started playing Terry a lot in SVC and I was wondering if anyone knew some good combos for him. The only one I know is his excell. Thanks!
  13. Suragu

What do you think of my original mecha anim?

I made an animation based on an old mech design of mine. What do you think? It took me longer than I thought it would but at least I had a good time :) It's only 32k- not too bad on the 56k folks (like me)
  14. Suragu

tried to edit a slug animation- just making sure it actually shows up...
  15. Suragu

KOF light saber battle animated gif!!! (770K)

I found this on some random japanese BB and I thought it was one of the coolest things I had ever seen. It hints at a part two- unfortunately I have no idea iif it exists or where you could get it. Anyway, enjoy... Sorry if this has been posted before:crying: