Recent content by Sushi-X

1. Sushi-X

WTB or WTTF: Atari Jaguar, Atari 7800

I'm looking for an Atari Jaguar with Alien vs. Predator (complete preferred, but will take loose cart), and any other games you may have or a decent bundle. I'm also looking for an Atari 7800 (console only, or in a bundle). I have the following for trade: * SNES 2 (Mini SNES) w/ new AC...
  2. Sushi-X

FS: Sega Genesis Model 2 bundle.

Got laid off recently and just trying to get some extra cash. I have the following bundle for sale: *Model 2 Sega Genesis *2 original 3-button Sega Genesis controllers *9-pin to RCA AV cable (yellow video, white audio) *AC adapter *Sonic 3 *Road Rash 2 *Mortal Kombat 3 Asking for $45 shipped...
  3. Sushi-X

FS: GTA IV, Ninja Gaiden 2, Halo 3 Collector's Edition for 360 - $100 shipped

I have for sale Grand Theft Auto IV, Ninja Gaiden II, and Halo 3 Collector's Edition for the XBOX 360. I've only had the games for about two weeks, but have decided to go with something else. All three games are complete and in near-mint condition and have no marks or scratches. Everything is...
  4. Sushi-X

FS/FT: Cobalt (blue)/Black Nintendo DS with 3 games!

I have a mint condition colbalt(blue) and black Nintendo DS. I've had it for a week, and it's only been played with a couple of hours a night! I have the DS, the box, original packaging, and all accessories. I also have the following games: *Advance Wars: Days of Ruin *Assassin's Creed...
  5. Sushi-X

FS/FT: NIB Nintendo Wii, games, accessories

Here's what I have to offer: * NIB Nintendo Wii with recepit (latest model with new Wiimote sleeve bought from Toys R Us two weeks ago) * NIB Super Mario Galaxy (with the Collector's Edition coin) * NIB Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles * NIB Ghost Squad * NIB Wii Zapper with Link's...
  6. Sushi-X

FS: Sega CDX system and games! *now with pics!*

I have a like new Sega CDX system for sale. As I's sure you know, this system plays both Genesis and Sega CD games. It looks and functions beautifully! It also comes with two 6 Button Controllers, 1 A/V Cable, 1 Power Supply, 1 CD Booklet to store Sega CD games. All game are loose carts/CDs...
  7. Sushi-X

FS/FT: Guitar Hero 3, The Simpsons Game (PS2) UPDATED!

I have: Slim PS2 (black, US) with power cord, av cable, dual shock 2 controller, 8mb memory card. SOLD * Guitar Hero 3 (PS2) with black, wireless guitar, and original packaging * The Simpsons Game (PS2), Pretty much brand new with no scratches, original packaging. If anyone is interested...
  8. Sushi-X

CMVS and/or supergun pricing?

I'm just wondering how much a consolized mvs 1-slot and/or a supergun with a 1-slot motherboard goes for. I'm looking to get one for a Christmas gift, but I've been out of the loop for a while, so I don't know what fair pricing is to have one made or purchased.
  9. Sushi-X

WTB: Way of the Warrior (3DO) complete

I know this is a long shot, but I'm having a really hard time finding this game complete, and I knew there's a few collectors here, so hopefully someone can help me out. I found one on eBay that's "new", but the seller wants way too damn much for it. :help: If anyone here has one they're...
  10. Sushi-X

FS/FT: PC games, soundtracks, figures, and other video game related items.

I have the following for sale and/or trade: * Sota Toys Capcom Street Fighter Dan Hibiki figure (Wizard Exclusive). http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z303/bigloco8099/DSC00066.jpg[ * Set of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Japanese capsule toys (Link, Link in wolf form, Zelda, evil wizard...
  11. Sushi-X

Good 3DO games

So I came arcoss an old Panasonic 3DO at a garage sale earlier and was wondering if there are any good games worth looking into for it.
  12. Sushi-X

WTB: Arcana Heart (PS2 import)

I'm looking to purchase a copy of Arcana Heart (JAP PS2) if anyone on here has one for sell and can get to me by Friday. If anyone can help me out, PM me or email me at bigloco8099@yahoo.com Thanks.
  13. Sushi-X

FFVII: Crisis Core for PSP (import)

I have a brand new, never been open or played with copy of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for PSP. Japanese import but will play on any PSP. $50 shipped to anywhere in US. PM if interested.
  14. Sushi-X

FS/FT: eVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB GDDR3 PCI-E Graphics Card, 2GB memory

I have a eVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB GDDR3 PCI-E Graphics Card for sale/trade. It's brand new, still in the box, factory sealed, etc. I also have for sale, brand new, in the box, OCZ Technology brand Performance DDR2 memory. The memory is 2GB (2x 1GB sticks). It is also nVidia SLI ready...