Recent content by Tango

1. Tango

FS- Misc. stuff... SNES, Madcatz Fightstick

Have some more things I need to get rid of here guys... PM for pics or any other questions. Payment via paypal as a gift or include the 4% fees... whichever the buyer feels most comfortable with. -Madcatz SF4 Fightstick............55.00 This is the white one, not the TE version. Includes...
  2. Tango

FS- Lot of MVS artwork/boxes/etc...........Lot of Misc. MVS boxes/Artsets.................

Selling this lot of MVS artwork and boxes... At this time I will not break the items up hence the price which I feel is pretty cheap. Someone else could buy it, take what they need and sell the rest and I imagine do okay. I just dont have the time right now to piecemeal this all out. Prefer US...
  3. Tango

FS- updated list-- shooter PCBs + more

Long time no talk... been on a bit of a hiatus handling up life and stuff. In a bit of bind at the moment and need to sell off a few items that I have been sitting on. For the time being, I would prefer to keep these items in the US. I accept paypal gift (or + 4% fees- your choice) and ship via...
  4. Tango

FS- Extremely rare prototype licensed NEC/Turbografx Jamma arcade unit w/games & marquees.

FS- Extremely rare prototype licensed NEC/Turbografx Jamma arcade unit w/games & marquees. Okay guys. Well my other sale thread hasn't garnered much interest so it is with major hesitation that I am listing this up for sale. This is a extremely rare item that will likely never be seen again in...
  5. Tango

Nice lot of MVS kit boxes/Artwork and more

Got a nice box full of MVS boxes and artwork for sale here. Perfect for someone trying to complete kits or just get some boxes to store their games in. These will all fit inside of one large box and while not too heavy, the box is quite large. For this I will ship Priority or Parcel post. I...
  6. Tango

FS- Black iPod nano 8gig 5th generation

Selling this iPod off as I just dont ever use it. Since I bought it I have maybe used 4 or 5 times and thats it. It is in great condition, fully working and includes all packaging and inserts/headphones................. 90.00 shipped via priority mail (within the US-- extra for international) I...
  7. Tango

FS-Capcom Impress one day only sale before ebay... 500.00!

Okay dudes, going to be selling off this Impress I have as money is needed more the cabinets right now. Im willing to ship the cabinet, but would obviously prefer local pick up with cash in hand. If a buyer wants to arrange for delivery, the cabinet needs to be paid for in full while the details...
  8. Tango

FS- Namco Cyberlead Candy Cab/Third Strike set-up/Akuu Gallet PCB

hey guys so I have had some unexpected expenses come up and figured I would just sell off some stuff to help deal with it. I really dont need to sell all of this so likely once one thing has sold I will kill the sale. I would prefer to sell the cabinet, but if there is no interest then I...
  9. Tango

WTT- Gazelle Akuu Gallet PCB

So yeah... seems there is a huge rift in price for this board. While it sells for 4 to 500 in Japan it seems 2 to 300 here is the accepted rate for this board. That said, as I like to have only one shooter PCB on hand at any time I think I would rather just trade the board off then try to deal...
  10. Tango

Any interest? Box of MVS artwork, kit boxes etc...

So I had tons of this stuff for sale some time ago and another member cherry picked this stuff but then had to back out for one reason or another. Its been sitting in my closet for too long so its time to get it sold off... Not all sure what exactly is in there but for sure there are no carts...
  11. Tango

Uncharted 3 Beta... who's playing?

Been really looking forward to this multiplayer Beta, anyone else playing it? What are your thoughts on it? So far, getting non-laggadocious games that don't freeze or totally drop has been hard, but it's to be expected. I think I have spent more time re-booting my PS and quitting out of...
  12. Tango

FS- Konami Life Force PCB ***SOLD***

Trying one more time to get this sold guys. This is a beautiful US NOS Konami Lifeforce PCB with manual, marquee, and instruction placard. PCB is obviously in excellent condition. This board routinely sells for 250.00 loose but I really need this gone so I am offering it up for 250 shipped...
  13. Tango

Need some monitor help for my Cyberlead... Calling GRANTSPAIN!!

or anyone else who can help me. So... I finally sourced a Namco JVS > Jamma adapter and was able to at long last actually test this cabinet out. Monitor starts up and color purity, convergence-- all good. However there are a few issues that need to be worked out... Firstly, there is some...
  14. Tango

Anyway to see/be notified of inbox capacity?

Not a big deal really, but there is no way to tell if you are getting close to having a full inbox or even if you inbox is currently full unless someone tells you. Being that email notifications are no longer working either you don't get the usual email saying so. Anyway to fix these 2 issues?
  15. Tango

IC/FS-- Egret 2, Egret 3, Atomiswave Marquee holder

hey guys I know these are scarce to find these days so I figured I would offer one of my extras up for sale. Due to the size of this, I am going to limit this to US buyers for the time being. If it does not sell in a week or so, I will make it available to you international folks. Shipping is...