Recent content by TemJin3000

1. TemJin3000

Indigo Children comedy thing that i'm in!

comedy always need criticism to move foward, so i wanted to share this with you guys, see what your opinions are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkeaLTiuMV8&feature=channel_video_title http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkeaLTiuMV8&feature=channel_video_title just in case, im Joshua...
  2. TemJin3000

In San Francisco looking for good food!

particularly Japanese ramen and Chinese food. thanks in advance for the suggestions! :drool:
  3. TemJin3000

a trailer for THE RAID. (aka: a movie up Merc's alley)

this movie looks fucking awsome/insane!! from the director and star of Merantau...where and when can i see this movie?!
  4. TemJin3000

HOLY FUCK: street fighter EX characters RETURN!!

Arika released a picture of their new fighting game for the 3DS featuring Street Fighter EX characters! i dont own a 3DS, but this is pretty awsome.
  5. TemJin3000

From the director of High Tension and Piranah 3D comes....COBRA: THE SPACE PIRATE?!?!?!

LASER ARM AHOY! well, this came outta fucking nowhere, a live-action movie for "Space Adventure Cobra"...i can't wait to see this shit! if Zack Snyder were to make a new Fist of the North Star movie, i would shit my pants and call it a life.
  6. TemJin3000

I was on a podcast tonight...was it (or I) good?

did a friend's podcast earlier today, felt it went pretty good. would like some opinions (other than 'i talk too fast'). thanks in advance! It's episode 14. enjoy! p.s. if you're not liking the first half, skip to the 25 minute mark and try that out. thanks again!
  7. TemJin3000

Hydrophobia on XBLA...worth buying?

hey guys, i need some opinions! hydrophobia is on sale this week and i'm tempted to buy it since i heard that there was a recent patch for it that turned the game from shit to good. so, whats the good word? is it worth 400 points? anything else to know? thanks in advance!
  8. TemJin3000

oh hey look, it's the trailer for FUCKING "THOR"!!

FUCKING NERDGASMS HERE WE COME seems we're also getting the Captain America trailer in early 2011...sweet sweet nectar...
  9. TemJin3000

Hell has frozen over...Berserk gets a new anime!!

FUCK YEAH. let the anime nerd jizzing commence! :buttrock:
  10. TemJin3000

Here's me doing stand-up.

Feel free to tell me how good or bad i am. ...no, seriously, go crazy. :glee:
  11. TemJin3000

Satoshi Kon has passed away.

Ain't It Cool News article this is a sad day in the world of japanese animation...
  12. TemJin3000

MGS Peace Walker just went from awsome to fucking awsome.

War...war never changes... ...except for the monsters. this game is sooooooo gonna get bought.
  13. TemJin3000

"The Room" Soundboard

"AH DID NAHT HIT HERR! Ah did naht." this is one of the greatest things of all time!! :lolz:
  14. TemJin3000

obvious vg news: western release of HnK Musou to be MORE VIOLENT!

YOU WA SHOCK! all i can say is: AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! also jizzin' my pants as usual. :buttrock:
  15. TemJin3000

Play-Asia.com coupon for $5 off!

KB - YIK - RMD expires on Apr. 1st and can only be used on products that are $50+. use it while you can! please post here once its been used.