Recent content by thatdemoguy

1. thatdemoguy

Retron 5 $30 at Urban Outfitters

I dont have one of these stores near me but word is that these stores have the Retron 5 system at a ridiculous price of $39.99 then until the 19th theres a promotion that takes another $12 off making it $27.99. The sku in their system is 29549722 But enough talk. Have at you! I would...
  2. thatdemoguy

ANOTHER awesome amiibo giveaway (details inside)

Well it appears these things have taken over havent they? Its ok, go ahead and admit youre hooked. But yes, after Tw3ek's giveaway of the Blue Bomber, Mega Man, last week. I figured I would follow suit and do my own giveaway for the Blue Blur, Sonic!! Want in on this, all you gotta do is post in...
  3. thatdemoguy

How long will this amiibo craze last?

Posting from work, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. But I went by my Target today to ask about Ike, Sonic, and Mega Man but I noticed they had pegs for Rosalina. I asked the associate if they had any in stock or coming in. He checked their systems and told me that the shipment they...
  4. thatdemoguy

How long will this amiibo craze last?

Heres the Captain Falcon he said came out of the package I sent. Now as I see it, theres NO WAY that type of bend can happen in a box unless the whole thing is crushed.
  5. thatdemoguy

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

FINALLY ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!!! Now im good to play on either system. My SN is thatdemoguy Also Stuart989....please shut up.
  6. thatdemoguy

Christmas gets 2014

This is on top of my SS gift from here, and whats not pictured are clothes that fit from my recent weight loss.
  7. thatdemoguy

Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

Sorry it took me so long. But yeah check it out. So much awesome in a box. Not pictured though is the nearly box full of laffy taffy and snickers bars. They uhhhhhh kinda didnt make it to the picture phase. THANKS ggallegos1
  8. thatdemoguy

FREE $5 off code at GOAT Store and FREE DIGITAL Amazing Spider-Man 2

I have been rebuilding my retro collection as of late, and I picked up a few games from goatstore.com and the sent me a coupon for $5 off an order of $50. I dont see myself using it before the expiration date of 9-14-14, so I am giving it away here. 9YI1X1JO ENJOY!!!! Also I just bought The...
  9. thatdemoguy

FREE DIGITAL MOVIES!!!! Appleseed Alpha and The Protector 2

Protector 2 vudu.com/digitalcopypromo VMPHX5JXJEVHCRVJ Appleseed Alpha sonypictures.com/uvredeem 3AA00EFJGE1VH8A5 NOTE: This also doubles as a Sony Rewards code for 30pts. ENJOY!!!!
  10. thatdemoguy

Its thatdemoguy FREE CODE TIME!!!! The Raid 2....GRAB IT FIRST!!!!

I know im two days late posting this, but my local stores didnt get the movie on the release date. But as promised, heres the digital code that came with The Raid 2. sonypictures.com/uvredeem 3R27 ZF1Z CJR0 YAC7 ENJOY!!!! Expect more code giveaways and maybe even a full on raffle from me...
  11. thatdemoguy

FS/FT SEALED games. Mario Kart 8, DK Tropical Freeze and MORE!!

SOLD! THANKS!!!! PLEASE DELETE.
  12. thatdemoguy

thatdemoguy is giving away another code....ITS NOT A MOVIE!!!! (GRAB IT FIRST)

Its actually the free game code that comes with Mario Kart 8. I already have the games that I want and im not a huge fan of digital to begin with. Plus there has been a whole lot of giving around here anyways. If you already have the game and have redeemed your code, please leave this for...
  13. thatdemoguy

WTB NES/SNES/GBA Games. Save me from resellers!!!!

Now that ive pretty much found most of my current console bounties, I am now in a bit of a retro mood, but I didnt realize I had sold off SO MUCH of my stuff a few years back when parenthood came calling. Time to hunt down a few of my favorites again. I would love these as complete as possible...
  14. thatdemoguy

FREE Digital Copy of The Lego Movie (GRAB IT FIRST)

I dont ever use my digital copies whenever I buy new bluray movies so here you go.... flixster.com/getUV 3F3JBGBFHT7W ENJOY!!!! EDIT: the next bluray im buying is next tuesday, I wont say what it is, but if it has a digital copy, look out!!!!
  15. thatdemoguy

FREE Digital Copy of Chinese Zodiac

Just giving away my digital copy because I never EVER use them. I generally always give them away on my FB page, but I figured I would start sharing here too. Goes to the first person to claim it. UniversalDigitalCopy.com Enter code: 6RMXELA3647N ENJOY!! O.