Recent content by thearthur

1. T

Replacement for the neo geo cd power supply? *solved*

Its interesting, so its only purpose is to power the board and the 10V delivers power to the rest.. I was thinking that maybe I have some caps in that 5V line that need to be replaced, that could make sense as to why its delivering lower voltage than the top loader.. Well anyway, I try to use...
  2. T

I see, so the problem is that 5V line isnt delivering the correct voltage, Im going to try with a step up converter that I have for that 5V line, and let you know if worked.. I wonder what is that 5V line use for? Because it seems that with only the 10V line they get the 8V and 5V they need to...
  3. T

Hi, I already try with a stepdown converter I use the xl4015, but was the same result, just black screen.. I went ahead and take some measurements in both consoles with the generic and orignal AC adapter.. I Measure the voltage regulators too, the NEC 24M08 and the 7805 input and output. And...
  4. T

Thanks for the recomendation, but its very expensive for me that option, because after shipping, Import taxes, etc.. Thats why I was looking at a cheaper solution.
  5. T

Hi, thank you.. I have the exact same AC-DC adapter as OP, 12V 2A, 5V 2A and as i said, It works great with the top loader, when connected to front loader it do turn on, but just got a black screen, I believe too that the PSU isnt delivering enough power, when connected it drops down the...
  6. T

Sorry to bump this old thread. Recently I got a Top Loader and a Front Loader too, I bought them as not working, but I managed to make both work perfectly now, I want to sell one because I really dont need 2 consoles, but I just got one AC adaptor that came with the top loader, so I need...