Recent content by TheClash603

1. T

WTB - Sega Saturn Rayman Demo and Bootleg Sampler II On the Road Demo

I am looking for two demo discs for the US Sega Saturn. Please let me know if you have and want to sell! Rayman (Demo) Bootleg Sampler II - On the Road (Demo) Also interested in a long box Virtua Fighter. Thanks for looking!
  2. T

WTB a few games.

I am looking for a few AES games. Region doesn't matter to me. Also, condition isn't that big of a deal to me, as long as the games work and the price is cheaper if the game is in less than good shape. Also, I do not like the carton game boxes, and prefer the hard ones. I am interested in...
  3. T

New to AES - WTB Cheap Games

**EDIT** I just picked up a memory card, two controllers, and a game. Thanks for all of the responses. Currently I own Samurai Showdown 1&2 and KOF 94 and 95. Now I am just looking for a few more cheaper AES games. So far everything is in its box (some without manual), so for the sake of my...
  4. T

YAY! Finally ordered a Neo Geo!

Just bought a US version of the Neo Geo from ebay, with JP KOF 94, KOF 95, and Samurai Spirits. I can't wait for the thing to arrive! I used to play MVS games all the time growing up, so I am hoping to relive some of the action at home. Now I just need to get a memory card, a second...