Recent content by THEMAN

1. THEMAN

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

Can't remember, but I think it was Ninja Combat
  2. THEMAN

SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games

Sent pms to a bunch of you to get the word out. Hopefully I, at least, hear from a few of you.
  3. THEMAN

Any San Diego Neo geo arcade Heads out there???

Just wanted to let people know here I’ll be in LA in June and would really want to host. Hopefully people see this, and we can get a discussion going among those willing to show up.
  4. THEMAN

OK. So I’ll definitely be in town in June 110% as my license needs to be renewed in person at the DMV plus I haven’t been back in years. So I REALLY want to host one. Hopefully we can get something going. Also i kinda like the idea if it’s possible to stream the gathering live on twitch. I...
  5. THEMAN

UK

I’ll be in London in a few weeks arriving March 26. If anyone wants to meet up, just let me know
  6. THEMAN

100,000+1 posts of your dinner

Made some strawberry banana smoothie
  7. THEMAN

The Cesar dressing’s already mixed in
  8. THEMAN

My own homemade Cesar Salad
  9. THEMAN

First cart you ever owned

Fatal Fury. It came with the console when I bought it.
  10. THEMAN

Watches

The Tag Heure watch is the one I‘m currently using. The other two need new batteries
  11. THEMAN

Dude, nobody cares anymore. I've given up on this thread a long time ago. If/when I plan to go through with a gathering I'm concentrating my efforts on Facebook as I have a group of people there interested. If you want, I can reach out to you and let you know when I do go through with it.
  12. THEMAN

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yes, I would say so. Haven’t seen much of them around. I got it from the neostore.
  13. THEMAN

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just received this in the mail. Ordered it a few days ago.
  14. THEMAN

Don't get your hopes up. This thread's dead.