Recent content by TheWizard

1. T

n00b Here!

Yeah, I'm new to the forums. I was told to post here because I haven't gotten full privileges yet, from the about a month I've been here. It's nice to be a part of the community!
  2. T

Why haven't I been accepted yet?

I've been on the forum for about a month...a friend of mine, on here, was accepted in a matter of days...why?
  3. T

So, What's Up?

I'm not 100% sure if this is allowed, but I didn't see a thread for people's personal lives. I found it weird, and since a lot of people are friends on neo-geo.com, I figured this could help us become more of a community. So, what's up? What's been going on with your life lately?
  4. T

RPG's

I didn't see a thread for RPG's out there, and since it's one of the most popular genres of gaming, I though "what the heck" So, what RPG's are you playing? Right now, I'm playing Final Fantasy 2 for the Famicom. Great game, though there is quite a bit of grinding involved...
  5. T

In With the Old, Out With the New

I'm curious, do you like older games better than newer games? Or is it the other way around for you. Personally, I like the oldies. Newer games are great too, but they've given birth to too many fan-boys. And all this DLC... Old games are much simpler. You have one objective, and that's it...