Recent content by ThGame

1. ThGame

Finally joined the 1cc club

Not the hardest game by any means but my first 1cc on neo. Felt happy had to share!
  2. ThGame

Post Your Recent Purchases!

New cade!
  3. ThGame

arcade question

Hey all are either of these jamma or able to play anything else other than the dedicated games??
  4. ThGame

*SOLD*

5. ThGame

*SOLD*

******ALL ITEMS IN THIS THREAD HAVE SOLD******** samurai shodown $60usd*sold* samurai shodown 2 (dogtag) $160usd *sold* *SOLD* Hey all, decided to sell my aes stuff since i got a big red a month Or so ago, it just doesn't get much play and could go to a good home. Ive had it listed on ebay...
  6. ThGame

virtua fighter arcade game swapping?

Hey i saw an original virtua fighter arcade for sale locally. kind of a n00b but would the board be jamma or cps or whatever? Would i be able to swap different games in the cabinet? If so what would i need
  7. ThGame

New hotness! Actually found these locally today, first time ive seen neo for sale here in Saskatchewan. $50 for the pair
  8. ThGame

slight bounce in the monitor on my mvs cab

Hey, im hoping this is a simple fix and im still new to the tech part of my cab but my monitor over the last week has developed this "jiggle" that happens vertically. Its very subtle like a 1/4 inch but its enough to be annoying to me while im playing. Ive tried adjusting the basic monitor stuff...
  9. ThGame

New treats came in today from japan!! Next purchase is the jr full characters spine shock box set from southtown!
  10. ThGame

new arcade pinball resurgence? ??

I was wondering if its just me or has the past year (possibly longer??) Been a massive growing interest in arcade cabnet and pinball collectors?? I look at local market sites and its full of wanted ads and very few actual products to go around. Feels like the ones that are listed and sold are...
  11. ThGame

birthday!

On my birthday today i am happy to announce i share this day with chrono triggers birthday (release anniversary) 20 years ago today! One of my favorite games of all time
  12. ThGame

Pinball info!

Im looking to get into pinball. I played a decent amount as a kid in the 90's At arcades and such. I have the space and means to own my own now. I've found that im drawn into some of the more modern ones as opposed to thr late 70s early 80s vintage feel. What are some of the best themed pinball...
  13. ThGame

candy cabs

Ive been very interested in getting a couple new toys after ive been non stop in love with my big red neo. Mainly because space is a non issue and the huge amount of use my mvs cab has been getting id like to expand my arcade collection and get into pinball as well. I would like to get a...
  14. ThGame

For those with kids, which games do they like?

Nephews over playing an arcade for the first time. Big red seems like a good place to start! The two favourites of the night are kof 98 and sengoku 3. I prefer them playing sengoku 3 as they play as a team and arent fighting in real life when someone loses lol. 7 and 4 years old edit: photo is...
  15. ThGame

My new addition today! Plans for 2 player tonight with a couple friends