Recent content by tony starks

1. tony starks

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July people, don't start no dumb shit.
  2. tony starks

WTD JPN MVS CARTS

Whew! It's been a while :eye: I am looking for some Jpn MVS carts loose not interested in kits. Hit me up. Thanks Starks out..
  3. tony starks

MVS board replacement legs.

Does anyone know where I can get replacement legs for my MVS 4 Slot board? Thanx :) Starks out.
  4. tony starks

Homecarts for sale (uk)

I have 4 Neogeo homecarts for sale, all in very good to excellent condition. You know it's time to sell when you ain't played them in over a year :oh_no: All prices include delivery in the UK. Prices will cost a bit more for international shipping. All payment must be either paypal or more...
  5. tony starks

Happy Birthday Kernow

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest members on Neo-Geo.com :buttrock: Hated by many, understood by a few. Fuck the haters, hope you have a great day :buttrock: Starks out.
  6. tony starks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: LAGDUF

Happy birthday my dude, have a good one :buttrock:
  7. tony starks

Oh shit, Happy Birthday Wes

Happy Birthday Mr Super Turbo, have a good one. Arcademan get your ass in here and make it official :loco:
  8. tony starks

cmvs 4 slot problem, crisp sound no picture.

This is a first for me but I have a problem. I have a cmvs 4 slot and when I hook it up to the tv I get crisp sound but a black screen, totally black. Anybody know what may be the cause to this?? Thanx guys.
  9. tony starks

Happy Birthday Lithy

Happy Birthday you bum, have a good one pal. :)
  10. tony starks

Mods please change my username tony_starks to tony starks

The title of the thread speaks for itself. Thank you Starks out.
  11. tony starks

Happy Birthday Electricgrave

Yo Happy Birthday man. Max, relax and have a good one :cool: Starks out.
  12. tony starks

What is the Best Neo Soccer/Football Game

The whole Ultimate 11 issue that Richter posted in Boot or no Boot got me thinking. It seemed that people were saying that Ultimate 11 sucked. I had a look on some of the Neo reviews and they seem to suggest that this game was the best out of the Super Sidekicks series and on the neo, though it...
  13. tony starks

Arcade Perfect Dreancast Ports

I did not know where to base this thread but I was wondering what games were arcade perfect ports on the Dreamcast or even better than the arcade version. Thankyou Starks out...
  14. tony starks

Best TV for a Neo Geo? Possible scanlines ?

Hi all, Now I know that CRTs are better for Neo's as far as I have read, tried hooking mine to a 28 inch LCD and the picture looked like shit, it was all pixelated. My question would be what would be a decent size CRT for a UK resident, would I need to obtain an old CRT which has no...
  15. tony starks

Hi People (Newbie alert)

Hello People,:D Just wanted to say I am wet behind the ears (newbie) and have only just recently joined the Neo Geo Aes console fraternity. I suspect that most of you guys are from the states, though I have seen a some of European members located on this forum. I am from the UK...