Recent content by TrueTrials

1. TrueTrials

NGPC English & European Snapcase game variants - Compiling a list

Here's your French manual confirmation for Pac-Man :)
  2. TrueTrials

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Here's a recent photo of me taken on the way to the Tian Tan Buddha at Ngong Ping, Lantau Island, in Hong Kong.
  3. TrueTrials

Andro Dunos AES Cart Graphics Issues

So I've had this cart for over 10 years now and I feel I should probably get to the bottom of what's exactly wrong with it and how it could be fixed, I never got round to it before because at the time I just bought another copy to play and sort of forgot about this one. If I remember rightly it...
  4. TrueTrials

WTB: Neo SaveMasta memory card.

Hi, I'm looking to pick up a NeoSaveMasta memory card if anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with? If you're thinking of selling or know someone else that is please let me know. Cheers Olly.
  5. TrueTrials

My Neo-Geo AES is now better than ever!

Hi people, Just thought I'd fill you in about my recent experiences.. So a few weeks ago I decide to purchase an RGB cable for my high serial Japanese AES (250,XXX) to see if it would just sharpen the image on my TV. Upon arrival of the cable and testing it out I had some problems with white...
  6. TrueTrials

WTT: World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collectors Edition (UK/Euro)

Hi guys, I've got one of these Brand New and SEALED up for trade if any of you WoW fans are looking for a copy. Let me know if you intrested and what you have for trades, maybe cash offers too.. Cheers Olly.
  7. TrueTrials

Neo-Geo AES RGB Output Problem (with pics)

Right, Basically I have a 245,XXX Range Home System that I was currently running through Composite, I decided to buy an RGB cable (knowing that it obviously wouldn't look as good as if it were a lower serial numbered system) to sharpen the image up but the picture seems to suffer from some...
  8. TrueTrials

Extra Component Inputs Required..

With the Wii coming up next friday I'm going to be needing some extra components inputs for my TV, currently I have one :annoyed: and I'd like maybe 3/4 since I need one for my 360 and Wii atleast then maybe my DVD player and PS2 aswell. Now at the moment I have like 4 devices hooked up to an...
  9. TrueTrials

WTB: Andro Dunos US Homecart

I'm on the lookout for a nice US Homecart of Andro Dunos if anyone's selling one or has one that they might consider selling let me know! Thanks Olly
  10. TrueTrials

Glitched/Problematic Homecart

Hi people, Looking for some opinions on this please, basically I purchased a pretty mint condition copy of Andro Dunos on AES and upon inserting the game in the machine the picture is very glitched on pretty much all screens. I have 28 other homecarts and they all boot/load fine ('99 was...
  11. TrueTrials

Lumines Live Release Information?

I got that in an e-mail from xbox.com, fired up my 360 right away, log into Live to find out it still isn't out! :mad: Anyone have any info on when this might be out? It must be pretty soon if the e-mail from xbox.com states that its already out, but then again I read things about paying for...
  12. TrueTrials

LCD HDTV Time.. What do you have/reccomend?

Right I've got the week off work and I've been putting off getting a LCD HDTV for long enough now so I've decided to have a look and find out what the best options would be for me :) I've had a look around review sites and the like and there seems to be soo many options its hard to even try and...
  13. TrueTrials

Super Sidekicks 2 - Great Fun!!

I was looking at a few of the cheaper options carts available on the home system saw this one and got it for a resonable price and I have to say the game is great fun to play, there some great reactions from the player, good music, challenging gameplay thats fast paced and lots of nice touch...
  14. TrueTrials

Found!

Hi people, I'm looking for a NM Dunk Dream Japanese Homecart if you have one let me know, I dont mind buying from anywhere in the world and can pay via Paypal for such transactions if your located in the UK Cheque's or Bank Transfers are fine too. Alternatively I'd be willing to trade my NM/M...
  15. TrueTrials

DS Lite Cases? What y'all using..

I've been looking about for a nice DS case and to be honest not had much luck yet except for generic cheapo ones on ebay.. On my original DS I bought one of the PolyForm ones off ebay and its been fine, same with my micro but the DS lite ones look pretty tacky for such a stylish console :oh_no...