Recent content by uiengineer

1. uiengineer

CRT Fetish Thread

i mean, ok.
  2. uiengineer

CRT Fetish Thread

friend of mine is getting 5 CRTs this weekend and is giving me one or two. looking forward to it, as i haven't had a CRT since 2006.
  3. uiengineer

My whole AES collection Prices lowered on every game.

yes please. that helps a lot
  4. uiengineer

FS: Prices Reduced! MVS Carts & Kits: Nightmare in the Dark; SVC Chaos; Samurai Shodown and more!

how much on the Neo Cab? I'm not in the area, but may be driving through this summer to southern FL
  5. uiengineer

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

and to add on to this: I only can find one CIB version of FF3 sold on ebay. $2100 was the price. Does the old 1/3 rule hold true here? I.e., the case/insert would be 1/3 of the price of a CIB sale? I've been out of the loop. Thanks.
  6. uiengineer

fuck. i was thinking of posting a bunch of shit on ebay. i didn't realize they changed the 200 transaction/$20k threshold.
  7. uiengineer

Haven't been actively collecting the last few years. I know FF3 is hard to find. Anyone have any ideas on value for these?
  8. uiengineer

WTB: Fatal fury 3 US Manual

well damn. i just pulled out my FF3 case artwork. no manual though. good luck.
  9. uiengineer

Metal Slug 4 (JP) AES

I know most of you think I'm a faggit, or whatever, but this is still the top place to go for Neo Geo knowledge. With that said, I have an option to buy Metal Slug 4 (JP) on the AES from a guy in Ontario. He told me he bought a collection from a local guy that included this game (and a few...
  10. uiengineer

MVS Cart Giveaway - Best disturbing Meme wins

some of these are old, but i don't give a shit
  11. uiengineer

Disc Jam (Windjammers??) for PS4 free on PS+ for March 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLxPl8MH7E Should be fun.