Recent content by uncivil_enginee

1. uncivil_enginee

MVS-4 right audio channel crackle

Well ive been working my way through my 4 slot getting things up and running again, and ive come up against an audio issue... When I got the game, you had to turn up the volume all the way to hear the games, and the right speaker was disconnected. I hooked it back up, and discovered it had a...
  2. uncivil_enginee

There are boots and then there is this thing.....

Ok, I found this today in a Strikers 1945 plus cartridge. Having done a bit of soldering, I kinda have to admire the amount of effort that went into creating this bootleg. I am amazed that it works at all.
  3. uncivil_enginee

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Im in the club... lots of cleaning up to do.
  4. uncivil_enginee

MVS-4 (ver 2 or 3) cabinet wihtout card reader slot?

Was the MVS-4-25 (rev 2 or 3) Cabinet originally available without a card reader and head phone jacks? Im going to go look at one tomorrow, and from what I can tell from the pictures, it doesn't have the slot in the front of it. I'm wondering if this is something operators often removed from...
  5. uncivil_enginee

Old account.. New use.

I created this account years ago to browse the forum. I never expected to use it for anything other than that. However that has changed. Ive been around the coin-op community for years. I got my start in the 1990s when I was an arcade attendant during my college years. My primary interest...