Recent content by Wachenroder

1. Wachenroder

1954Q My RCA Cable Broke Off in the Audio Input Port

I dont know when or how I did it but at some point the damn thing broke off while plugged in. i tried getting it out with a pin but it just went deeper. Does anybody know what can be done about this?
  2. Wachenroder

WTS: Modded WII, Modded Arcade Sticks and Modded Playstation Stuff

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE OBVIOUSLY -GENESIS MODDED 3 BUTTON and 6 BUTTON ARCADE STICKS: I went a little crazy on these when trying to figure which model arcade stick i wanted to settle on. I ended up settling on the Saturn VF 3 button stick so I dont need any of these other ones I made -Tekken...
  3. Wachenroder

Joystick for Genesis /MD

Thanks man. The controllers you sent are pretty easy to hack. I did have some issues this time trying to wire the mode button to sit next to the start button but i just couldnt get it to work. When i had it wired to the "select" button, XYZ wont work. The controller is considered to be in 3...
  4. Wachenroder

Joystick for Genesis /MD

Alright one more for the road. Thanks Wyo for supplying the board. Way better then the crappy Chinese clone I used for the other one. So yeah I got that second 3 button Hori. The green ones joystick isnt quite as good as the blue but its still pretty good all things considered. Now as far...
  5. Wachenroder

WTB: Crappy 3 Button Genesis Crontrollers

if you have any wonky old 3 button controllers id like to sacrifice them for some mods Dont want any SEGA brand ones. Mainly looking for crap like Blockbuster, Madcatz etc...
  6. Wachenroder

Joystick for Genesis /MD

Thanks guys I appreciate that whelp finally got around to doing the VF4 stick. That whole line of buttons at the top panel are wired for start :lolz: Gotta use every part right? I ended up using an old madcatz 3 button pad this time since its all i had on hand. Pretty damn easy and much...
  7. Wachenroder

Switching output between 2 PVM monitors

I set up my second monitor for TATE and i'd like to be able to use it with out unplugging and re plugging too much stuff Does anybody have a quick and decent solution to outputting to RGB and Component I figure any component switch should do the trick for component but they dont seem to make...
  8. Wachenroder

LIght Gun games

yeah thats bad ass. i want to try that eventually. i have a fire cable and the right ps2 phats for it. just need to coordinate the coop :) speaking of Time Crisis 2 / Guncon 2, here is the quick and dirty mod ive been doing to most of my Lightguns lately basically just a thin layer of hot...
  9. Wachenroder

Post Your Recent Purchases!

VF4 PS2 stick finally came in from Japan Trying it out i can already tell the Saturn one I have has better stock parts. Its not bad but its not good either..... This one is gonna need some tinkering with but im glad i finally got one after all these years. I used to have the Saturn...
  10. Wachenroder

Joystick for Genesis /MD

Goddammit i need to stop! Super cheap PS3/PC beater shell salvaged and turn into yet another Genesis stick. Normal Seimitsu buttons, Hori joystick pulled for T5 joystick (not those horrible switches though T5 hori has the worse ever. I switched those switches for better ones)
  11. Wachenroder

Finally got my 3 button Hori This one is for Saturn but i bought it specifically for Sega GENESIS. I also have the PS2 variant on the way and im gonna do the same thing to that one. I kept the joystick stock because i didnt want to hack up the case to try and fit a sanwa or semitsu in there...
  12. Wachenroder

Joystick for Genesis /MD

And I just finished 3 button genny mod. i used low profile seimitsu again since the case is so shallow the stock parts are surprisingly really good. id have kept them intact if wiring them up wouldnt have been a pain in the ass. did keep the joystick though. easily the best stock hori...
  13. Wachenroder

finally got a VC2 JP BLACK STUNNER CIB. Im gonna get the VC variant and then sell my pair of ORANGE STUNNERS
  14. Wachenroder

Getting Started on JST Headers for Controller Repair

so this where you feed and crimp the wire this is through pin that is soldered to the PCB? this one confuses me. whats this bar for?
  15. Wachenroder

Getting Started on JST Headers for Controller Repair

So ive gotten a whole bunch of broken stuff over the years. Lots of controllers. Most times I can repair it but the one thing i havent had much luck on is cable replacement. For example... Thats pulled from a Dualshock controller I dont know a whole lot about the terminology but I believe...