Recent content by wataru330

1. wataru330

What are you listening to at the moment?

2. wataru330

offical wwe thread

That ship sailed in NJPW a few years ago. No one wants to see that. He’s no Bruiser Brody.
  3. wataru330

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Wish Rick S was on deck. I’m ok w/ more than one boxer, the way we have more than one shooto/flames/grapplers/orochi types. Rick could even do things like Balrog’s headbutt, or other throws that his size lends itself to, and Vanessa’s prevents her from doing. Dino mask is ugh, tail is stupid...
  4. wataru330

What was your favorite cab at your local arcade?

When I was a young dude, SkyShark @ the Round Table Pizza around my way. When I was a medium aged dude, Top Skater, 8 person Daytona, Sega Super GT, Enduro Racer…all the jawns that you couldn’t play at home. College me played this, because I was living in Japan:
  5. wataru330

Post Your Recent Purchases!

some summer reading and a bag to tote them in. The bag was omake, pretty neat bonus.
  6. wataru330

$1500?

Arcade hobby has jumped the pet shark High Score Girl keeps in her living room aquarium.
  7. wataru330

What are you listening to at the moment?

Mr. Man bodied this track.
  8. wataru330

Nintendo Switch

This is looking like Ninja Saviours/Wild Guns Redux. sign me the fuck UP!
  9. wataru330

CRT Fetish Thread

some people don’t even CRT bro, and it shows. :picard_face_palm:
  10. wataru330

CRT Fetish Thread

Yo, that’s that shit right there! You got yourself a rebadged Sony G520, if it has two VGA ports on the back. this was my go-to before cabs; 360&DC input 1, XRGB input 2, so yummy.
  11. wataru330

Ghostlop MVS Giveaway!

My man said, SNKorSWM. congrats to the winner-and strong work, @F4U57! Is this the part where I say, ‘Fair Dinkum?’ XD
  12. wataru330

Cruis'n Blast™ (Switch)

Would rather have 90s Arcade Racer.
  13. wataru330

More Cave on the Smitch

Restocks soon, per manufacturer. Don’t pay the ePay going rate; it’s nice kit, *not* $59 nice tho!
  14. wataru330

offical wwe thread

I met him when TNA ran the Liacourus Center years ago. A genuinely great dude. I hope he beats this!