Recent content by were8kosh

1. W

help picking out a fighting stick for pc/ps4

I am looking to get a fightstick for the ps4/pc and i got my eye on these 3. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018AW405K?colid=22LJKTOME3PEG&coliid=I3V3JTRCT54KNE&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl...
  2. W

WTB Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 USB

Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick (USB) anyone have a fully working one for sale? 45.00 shipped im looking to pay
  3. W

found thxs

Just checking if any good members have a psp go the might want to get rid of on the cheaper side. crap sorry put it in wrong forum area found thank you urmyokazu
  4. W

MVS Kits/Carts. with shockboxes

For US Buyers plz All kits/carts come with HQ prints and shock box. All prices include USPS Priority shipped with confirm. Paypal only plz SNK Vs. Capcom - JAMMA PCB Part kit, see pics for all $60.00 Shipped...
  5. W

Resident Evil Revelations missspelled

hey guys just giving a heads up. i just got the game and notice the spine is spelled Revelaitons. I only seen 4 copies total from the 3 stores i went to.
  6. W

help on a good laser printer for covers

I want to start printing covers for my movies and alot of my loose games. Anyone have info on what i should get? I would love to be able to do Tabloid Size or legal size heavy paper?(40lb-80lb). I been having a bitch of a time finding info on what type of laser printer is best for doing this...
  7. W

Magnavox odyssey 2 W/12 games

I need some damn room if any member in the USA would like this to mess around with just cover the shipping. stuff in nice shape for the age. Magnavox odyssey 2 W/12 games Untested need a power A/C adaptor and rf box All games have inserts but baseball. pocket billairds Dynasty Computer Golf...
  8. W

see this crap here makes me sad :)

The bidding wars in selling forums. :( and to make it worse i see good members jumping in with bids to help support it.
  9. W

WTB MVS carts/kits

looking for Neo Turf Masters mvs kit got from tomcat Metal Slug mvs kit got from tomcat I WANT A DEAL. this is just a list of what i have left to get. other items im looking for, Kits/Carts (Full ENG label) no repair jobs 1 Aero Fighters 3 2 Alpha Mission 2 3 Blue's Journey 4 Cyber-Lip 5...
  10. W

Sega ST-V USA Winter Heat N.O.S. kit $70.00 shipped

Sale if for US buyers plz, due to size. paypal preferred. will ship usps priority with confirm numbers. ONLY 1 IS FOR SALE, OTHER ONE IS MINE Sega ST-V USA Winter Heat N.O.S. kit, 1 open 1 still sealed, your pick $70.00 shipped Mobo,cart,an artwork. don't think you can get a used board shipped...
  11. W

WANTED Gp2x Wiz Handheld

Getting rdy to order one. just checking if anyone has one they dont want before i order.:help:
  12. W

DVD SALE TIME & Other crap

All movies are from me that i bought new. none have any scratches. most been watch just once then put back on shelf. check pics to get better look at them. Domestic shipping: $2.38 USPS Medial Mail for the first movie, $0.50 extra for each additional movie. Buy 10 movies, FREE SHIPPING...
  13. W

Some Of My Neo Stuff

Sale is for U.S. buyers, Paypal payment please All prices are shipped U.S.P.S. with confirm numbers. AES STUFF Fatal Fury 3 jap = nice gamers shape(snaplock it broken off) SOLD to BIG BEAR King Of Fighters 94 jap = gamers $30.00 shipped SOLD TO NotoriousReignz MVS STUFF Rage Of The...
  14. W

anyone have a kid into transformers?

put a smile on your kid :mr_t: http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu133/were8kosh/?action=view&current=Picture060.jpg http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu133/were8kosh/?action=view&current=Picture057.jpg http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu133/were8kosh/?action=view&current=Picture058.jpg...
  15. W

fatory sealed games cheap

i prefer to sell this stuff in the U.S. do to shipping. any member that has 5 feedback or more(or i know ya) can pick any games they would like and ill mail them to ya, then when ya get them just paypal,M.O. or check for shipping + whatever the games are worth to ya. I mail stuff USPS priority...