Recent content by WinkWink

1. WinkWink

FS: Console Packages!

done with the booger eaters.
  2. WinkWink

MVS Starter package!

Hello, just recently got rid of my last cab and need to dump this MVS lot. *Only cart that is a boot is puzzle bobble Would like to sell as a complete package for the time being and the price is set to move it. SOLD Paypal accepted gift or buyer covers 3% fee MV-1F Puzzle...
  3. WinkWink

FS: Summer Cleaning!! DS flash, gaming headphones, Dell MINI 10, and more.

Hello, US Sale and Canada Paypal/ Money Order excepted All prices include shipping. (extra charge for Canada) Selling some stuff that I haven't been using much. All items in working order, most almost brand new! Dont like the price then send me an offer the worst I can say is no. Dell...
  4. WinkWink

Close

traded locally.
  5. WinkWink

FS: Sega New Astro (Metro Detroit)

Hello, Need to get rid of my remaining cab, I'm located in the metro detroit area. Would prefer a local buy MI, OH, IN, Canada? Will not ship at this time. Sega New Astro Sanwa PFX tri-sync monitor with maybe 100 hours on it. 1L6B Astro panel (NOS?) Everything works except the the coin chute...
  6. WinkWink

MV-1B, MOTW(MVS) and more...

Prices include shipping, paypal gift preferred if not add 4%. US Sale for the time being. MV-1B motherboard, UNIbios installed w/neobiosmasta - SOLD MVS Garou MOTW (English) w/shock - SOLD Real Bout 2 (JP) w/shock - SOLD King of Fighters 98' w/shock - SOLD King of Fighters 01' (partial...
  7. WinkWink

Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact *SOLD*

Hello, Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact Japanese Version everything included to plug and play: CPS3 motherboard CD Rom Drive Original 2nd impact CD Disc Working Cart battery unknown All cables including a CPS kick harness US Sale, Paypal only, gift preferred if not add 4% to cover fees. *Due to...
  8. WinkWink

IC: Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Bundle

This an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in owning this gently used beautiful system :) Not really in a rush to sell it but really cant justify why I paid so much for it in the first place :( It's a complete boxed Japanese not an Asian rip off imported directly from Japan...
  9. WinkWink

SOLD!!!

Working and include A-Board Paypal only, US sale prefered. Alpha 1 for SOLD Alpha 2 SOLD
  10. WinkWink

WTB: Instruction space Glass w/clips for NAC and UNI

need it for both of my cabs I know its a long shot but... I need the glass that is on the control panel with clips. New Astro City has 2 different kinds one has the holes the other is clip-on if you have either I'll take. Naomi Universal I have no clue but I need both the glass and metal...
  11. WinkWink

GET THIS STUFF OUT!(PS1, SS, SCD,SNES,GC,360,SFC)

Hi! US Sale only. Paypal gift prefered, if not pay the fees. Dont want to break up the lots. No trades atm. *Prices include shipping! SFC - $40 Shipped! Dragon Quest 1,2,3,5,6, romancing saga 3 Sega Saturn(Jpn) - $30 Shipped? SFC - Offers? 360(Steelbooks!!!) - $70 Shipped...
  12. WinkWink

FOUND!

looking for MOTW (MVS) *preferably a US seller also. NO BOOT either Paypal ready! I know there is a seller from Brazil but dont want to deal outside US due to shipping cost and what not.
  13. WinkWink

SOLD!

Hello, Prices are set to ship within US only. Paypal gift or payment w/fee included. SOLD Pair of working wavebirds SOLD! Partially broken DS (Still is playable but needs a replacement case) $25 Shipped! SNES Zelda Sold to Loup-Garou! FS3 Fightstick (modded with sanwa buttons and...
  14. WinkWink

Puzzle Bobble 3 w/F3 motherboard (SOLD)

PCB gameboard, repro flyer with F3 motherboard! Sold to NOAH Paypal Gift Preferred.
  15. WinkWink

Arcana Heart FULL! (SOLD)

PCB with no art, this is Hi-Res only! SOLD to sammybean Paypal gift preferred.