Recent content by WupWuh

1. WupWuh

NAC PSU decals

I scanned the top and front stickers. I'm gonna scan the front stickers again as I couldn't get a good image of them on a flatbed scanner. I can also supply a larger pdf of the sticker scan as well, just need to set up a mediafire or some such account. Pardon the large image sorry about that.
  2. WupWuh

eBay: Candy Cab lot in Las Vegas (Blast, Aeros, Domy Jr.)

Stumbled upon this auction. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arcade-Game-Lot-Candy-Cabinets-Aero-Blast-City-Domy-Jr-Neo-Geo-Cruisin-Guns-/251951683603?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa97d9813 About 4 hours left on it. Seems like a good deal for a member looking for affordable candy near Las Vegas.
  3. WupWuh

3D printing Arcade and Neo items - Collecting Ideas!

Another balltop suggestion, that kitty paw from Puzzle Uo Poko.
  4. WupWuh

Naomi Setup with no cab

A Naomi setup with no cab eh? :scratch: In all seriousness though, have you thought about running Naomi through a supergun? Edit: If you just want to run Naomi carts and have a Capcom I/O you should not need a JVS power supply. If you did want to eventually get into GD-Rom, you could keep...
  5. WupWuh

NAC scrambled video

I posted this in the NAC thread, but hopefully someone can shed some light on this problem for me. I plugged a CPS2 in and get no video, plug a Neo Geo 1 Slot and get this.... IMG_2766 Thanks in advance for any advice.
  6. WupWuh

eBay: Super Street Fighter II Turbo CPS2 Blue

Not my auction, but $200 shipped for a Blue ST board seems rather decent. Thought someone might be interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-STREET-FIGHTER-II-TURBO-/200793958616?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec040a8d8
  7. WupWuh

WTB: Konami Windy Marquee / Back Panel

Got a Konami Windy that I'm looking to restore. Looking for the back metal panel that gives access to the monitor and the ever elusive marquee that sadly can't be reproduced. Any help is greatly appreciated!
  8. WupWuh

FA: Konami Windy

Not mine, but figured if anyone around Bethseda, MD was looking for a nice looking Windy they could snag this. This is even a rare KOMANI brand :lolz: