Recent content by Xavier

1. Xavier

Chat message

Beef put his hands up They're playin' his song, the butterflies fly away he's noddin' his head like, yeah Movin' his hips like, he gotta get his hands up, they're playin' his song he know's he gonna be okay Yeah, it's a party on the PRT
  2. Xavier

Chat message

Beefs belly was turnin' was feelin' kinda homesick Too much pressure and he was nervous That's when the bus driver turned on the radio And a Jay-Z song was on And a Jay-Z song was on
  3. Xavier

Chat message

Party on the PRT / 2024 KOF98 Championship Tournament
  4. Xavier

Chat message

Wonder what the prizes could be? I'd say bus pass for 2025 but yeah like you were saying who pays for bus passes? Maybe 15 cans of Dinty Moore canned beef stew
  5. Xavier

Chat message

Finals could be held at the main bus terminal
  6. Xavier

Chat message

Offer to play them just a minute or two before thier stop. They'll either have to forfiet or walk back a few miles!
  7. Xavier

Chat message

Now you could totally game route #34 or whatever one you take from the YMCA to P UNI. You know when people get off from riding for awhle.
  8. Xavier

Chat message

Now you could use a laptop and some wireless controllers but wheres the fun in that? Get a battery bank a small 12v CRT a legit neo and controllers. Put them all on little luggage dolly
  9. Xavier

Chat message

@BeefJerky, I was thinking you could have a KOF98 bus tournament. Have brackets for route 21, 34 etc.
  10. Xavier

Chat message

@basic, maybe I went off.. I didn't come in here starting a fight tho
  11. Xavier

Chat message

@basic, autocorrect doesn't show up in chat for me
  12. Xavier

Chat message

bragging about how he's been the asistant to the asistant for over two years now. Now he's goona go fuck with other people
  13. Xavier

Chat message

look at beef talkin about stable, he's proud he's lived in the same apartment for over 7 months now
  14. Xavier

Chat message

I've been ignoring you for the last couple weeks
  15. Xavier

Chat message

@BeefJerky, oh ok are we going to keep escalating?