Recent content by xxjimmypxx

1. xxjimmypxx

My dream arcade machine.

I've always wanted a sit down Crazy Taxi or Jambo Safari. I just don't have the room. This would be cool too, we played it a lot when my friends ran an arcade in high school.
  2. xxjimmypxx

New 3ds early adopters thread

I really want that Bravely Second collectors edition but 69.99 is rough.
  3. xxjimmypxx

Does anybody have any experiences with this site/seller?

These are my favorite Herr's chips. Their pretzel rods are my favorite out there too.
  4. xxjimmypxx

Game boy Ballers post here

Here is a few pictures of it. I got it when I was a teenager so it was really cool to me back then. Looks nice in the collection now. I know I actually played through IV, I played 2 so much that I didn't need English to roll through it.
  5. xxjimmypxx

Game boy Ballers post here

This is my GBA, DS and 3DS collection. I just got the 3 dragon quests that aren't sorted.
  6. xxjimmypxx

So the Wii U........What exactly is Nintendo playing at?

Yeah, playing on the gamepad is the reason my WiiU gets as much play as it does. My wife can watch tv and I'll either play WiiU or 3DS. I was told by an employee that Toys R Us would have Pitt and Falcon this morning, they had 45 boxes of Amiibos in the back. I got there this morning, I'm not...
  7. xxjimmypxx

3DS / 3DS XL gets another hardware update

I'm a big ds/3ds fan, the new NES design isn't doing much for me. I saw this fan design on a forum though, I'd be more tempted to buy this one if it were real...