Recent content by yagamikun

1. yagamikun

FS: Xenocrisis AES (Japanese Edition)

So, after three weeks of trying daily, the game just isn't jiving with me. It's a great game to be sure, just not to my taste in shooters. Could hold on to it and sell it off later, but I'd rather put the money toward more immediate wants. $400 shipped to US only. I prefer PayPal F&F, but add...
  2. yagamikun

WTB: Dreamcast Shielded EU SCART Cable

Ahh, ya. I tried otakus-store earlier and saw the same disclaimer. :( Hadn't considered a Toro, though. Forgot these things existed. Thanks!
  3. yagamikun

neotropolis.net is gone now, domain name soon up for sale

Kenny is still on Ebay and very active under the Neotropolis name. Even you can have your very own English Kizuna Manual for the low, low price of $49,999!
  4. yagamikun

WTB: Dreamcast Shielded EU SCART Cable

These are apparently impossible to find right now - I've checked all the usual spots. I have a cheapo SCART cable I got from a seller on Ebay that works, but it's not shielded well so there is a fair amount of static coming through the speakers. I don't need it to be 31hz switchable as I'm using...
  5. yagamikun

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got this NOS Dreamcast for a pittance. Crazy chance buy. Should have done an unboxing video, lol. Made me recall when I first got my import DC in February of '99 seven months before the US launch. Sonic Adventure blew me away when I first booted it up. Such a sexy console. Still one of my...
  6. yagamikun

One game, just one.

Real Bout Special.
  7. yagamikun

Found: Japanese Dreamcast - Good Working Condition

Thanks, Max. I'll switch to an SD reader eventually for all my disc based consoles once they die. I have a bunch of games, and I'd like to get a bit more use out of them before I switch. ^_^
  8. yagamikun

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

Rather than remove sugar (I have a massive sweet tooth), I changed my diet to the following at the beginning of 2020 and almost two years later I'm healthier than I've ever been at 40. Intermittent fasting has helped me to control not only what I eat, but when I eat and how much. Eat from the...
  9. yagamikun

Found: Japanese Dreamcast - Good Working Condition

Looking for a good working Japanese Dreamcast with at least one controller and power cable. GD-Rom needs to work well with no issues. If it has box etc., great, but not necessary Would be nice if not yellowing, but overall I just need a well taken care of unit that will last me a few years until...
  10. yagamikun

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

I've found it just depends on who's working and whether or not they want to follow policy. That's at any print place. The most luck I've had with any retailer not asking questions is Office Depot.
  11. yagamikun

Got my AES cart yesterday. I did the Unibios patch on the BB splash screen at boot and music/sound was fine in the intro and my play though there after. Quite happy with this fix for now as it just takes a second. I just put a paper with the "codes" in the case with the game. It's kinda like...
  12. yagamikun

Yagamikun's Game Room and AES Collection

Ha! No chance sir. :shame:
  13. yagamikun

Thanks, dude! lol, that fucking fan was the worst.
  14. yagamikun

I agree, I'm very disappointed. I'm sure BB is as well, given how long it's taken them to get around to releasing this. It's hard to believe they missed this big of an issue in testing unless they didn't run the sound at all through the AES stereo headphone jack and only ran their MVS boards via...
  15. yagamikun

LONG overdue for an update. Here is the current set up. (the blue thing is a back massager my partner left on the floor...) Main view of basement barcade from the bar: Cabs: I have a CPS2 and 1 Multi, and I currently have my MV1-F in the Magic Sword cab. Neo and Arcade Game Libraries...