Another Striker
For anyone that's interested:

gnsQANJ.jpg

Issue at the back is the subscriber cover

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
I can't wait :drool:

The newsstand edition available on the 29th for non-subscribers.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
What issue number is this one? 215 or 216? Im going to try order this one specifically.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I’ve had a monthly subscription for over 10 years. I’m not going to renew again, though. Covid has made the shipping ridiculous. I haven’t even gotten the last few issues yet. That, and the fact that over the last couple years they keep slipping in political/social justice commentary. Very annoying.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I’ve had a monthly subscription for over 10 years. I’m not going to renew again, though. Covid has made the shipping ridiculous. I haven’t even gotten the last few issues yet. That, and the fact that over the last couple years they keep slipping in political/social justice commentary. Very annoying.

This. I’m still missing three issues and their support is complete shit.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Very cool. I’ll have to check this one out. Thank you for sharing :buttrock:

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Ah, this brings memories of the Stu/Bobak dispute back to me. :D

Missile

Another Striker
Just started reading the Neo Geo article and I like that it is more hardware-based so far. Not just a re-treading of what has been said before in RG

The SNK guys were talking about coming up against the horizontal sprite limit in versus fighters. I never understand how that can happen??

Ah, this brings memories of the Stu/Bobak dispute back to me. :D

Great times. Wish that could happen again!

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
There is any difference between these two version about the Neo Geo article or it’s the same ?

Missile

Another Striker
There is any difference between these two version about the Neo Geo article or it’s the same ?

Exactly the same. Just a different cover. The idea is they don't need all the extra text to entice people to buy the mag for people who already subscribe

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
For those who are wanting to read the article or curious about the info presented, I found this floating around teh webz and uploaded the scan to imgur. Sorry that it’s not really high res, but it’s able to be read.

https://imgur.com/a/TXTP5Iy

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Doubt there's anything new in this article... Retro Gamer exhausted its originality a long time ago, and just keeps recycling stories they've already covered. I stopped reading it years ago, because I was bored of reading the same shit twice.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Nowdays, i only read Retro Gamer for the developer interviews but not much else. Especially after discovering that one of the former writers plagiarized an interview and did not credit the website that hosted it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
What the fuck is there to say in a magazine in 2021 about games that came out fucking 20 - 30 years ago?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It's probably just lifted from BitMaps Metal Slug book... I mean, if there are any Metal Slug facts or stories not featured in that bloody great book, then they're probably not worth knowing about.