Kim Jong Un not down with K-pop and will give you a War Room lock or kill you for that shit!

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
6a8MhVd.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
So, what you're saying is that we just need to send Justin Chatwin to North Korea and he'll sort the Kim Jong Un situation out with a Kamehameha?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I couldn't agree more with the guy.

To the rock quarry with all those little faggy K-pop bands!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Who are K pop?

I mean... honestly... I just don't know and prob don't give a fuck even if I did...

I am stuck in the 1980/90's... and if truth be told... have no idea if I should even be posting in this "Hip" thread...

xROTx

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Fox news is also a vicious cancer that merits work camp, execution, so there's that too.

But yeah, guess KJU isn't gonna join me when I head to McD's to get the BTS meal later on, is he?

@M

20 Year Member
Rot: (South) Korean Pop music. Many different artists/bands. PSY and his Gangnam Style song are probably the most recognized by people that don't normally listen to it. I mostly only listen to the girl bands, cuz I'm a faggot like that.

Kim is basically just being a fuddy old man who doesn't like the new music that kids are listening to and the ideas they get from it.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot: (South) Korean Pop music. Many different artists/bands. PSY and his Gangnam Style song are probably the most recognized by people that don't normally listen to it. I mostly only listen to the girl bands, cuz I'm a faggot like that.

Kim is basically just being a fuddy old man who doesn't like the new music that kids are listening to and the ideas they get from it.
Essentially... its music made for a generation that I have no afinity with...

GOT it... Old man Te is gonna stay out of this one...

.../hits up Johnny Cash on youtube....

xROTx

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
So he has some good points, yeah, but he’s still an evil POS.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Essentially... its music made for a generation that I have no afinity with...

GOT it... Old man Te is gonna stay out of this one...

.../hits up Johnny Cash on youtube....

xROTx

What generation do you refer to? I’m dying to know the exact age range in which every single person on earth loves K pop. What is it?

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t exist. The “generation” thing is a falacy. It’s for people of any generation who like fake-ass music. New Kids on the Block times infinity is still New Kids on the Block.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What generation do you refer to? I’m dying to know the exact age range in which every single person on earth loves K pop. What is it?

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t exist. The “generation” thing is a falacy. It’s for people of any generation who like fake-ass music. New Kids on the Block times infinity is still New Kids on the Block.
Essentially I have a mental picture of certain generations...

For EXAMPLE... old folks that lived through WW 2... I think of them as stable and will just accept things and carry on...

The 1960's.... Old faggity people who thought free love and shit was awesome... and now just think of the "good old days",... when they banged...

MY generation... where we were there for the good times.. saw the bad times... and were left speechless when the internet created a bunch of pussies who feel they should have respect instantly for owning a keyboard...

...My point is... that I have a picture in my head of what each decade has brought.. and well...

I just don't give a flying fuck about this K pop generation...

xROTx

PS. Wanna make a deal out of it? Then go for it lads and lassies...

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Believe it or not, there were overly entitled pussies in 1945, jar headed insurance adjusters in the 60s, not everyone in the 80s did coke and worshiped money. Your worldview sounds like a Billy Joel song about Forest Gump.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I want to slice the fat off his belly and braise it. Probably tastes good.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Believe it or not, there were overly entitled pussies in 1945, jar headed insurance adjusters in the 60s, not everyone in the 80s did coke and worshiped money. Your worldview sounds like a Billy Joel song about Forest Gump.
Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My world view is personal... hence, I can say what I believe to be true... and as valid as most...

It's like politics or religion...

NNOOWW... on the other hand.... if you wanna keep posting with stupid shit like "Your world view is like a billy Joel song... associated with a movie concerning a mentally deficient individual who makes good"...

My FORUM view shifts to another level...

Just implying that you maybe facing a whole new level of Rot irritation if you don't find a way to quote me without questioning what I believe...

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
My world view is personal... hence, I can say what I believe to be true... and as valid as most...

It's like politics or religion...

NNOOWW... on the other hand.... if you wanna keep posting with stupid shit like "Your world view is like a billy Joel song... associated with a movie concerning a mentally deficient individual who makes good"...

My FORUM view shifts to another level...

Just implying that you maybe facing a whole new level of Rot irritation if you don't find a way to quote me without questioning what I believe...

So you NEVER want your beliefs questioned? What are you some kind of pussy? Or from North Korea? If you’re that thin skinned I can just block you, but it’s odd that anyone on this forum would need that. Maybe you should question what you believe once in a while.

Forest Gump is a movie version of the Billy Joel song We Didn’t Start the Fire. It’s a massive oversimplification of the mid 20th century. To entertain some people of a certain age range with a Greatest Hits version of the USA. I wasn’t accusing you of being as stupid as the hero of the movie, more of buying into that myopic outlook. I’m making fun of the “gee, ain’t it great that we live in a society where it’s so easy to put everything into boxes.” mentality.

Back to the beginning, K pop sucks. Some people like it. Those people are not, as you are saying, all young or of the same generation, likewise not everyone who is the age of a K pop fan likes K pop. This is a cartoonish oversimplification worse than a TV talking head. You’re condemning an entire generation and it’s bullshit. There are 22 year olds now with better music taste and more knowledge of music than you or I will ever have and there are people our age who only like Guns and Roses because everything else questions their beliefs. I’m not trying to fuck with you and your dumb beliefs, that was never the point. My point is your are bad mouthing straw men K pop fans and blaming everyone who is the same age as them for doing the same thing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So all the kids are listening to kpop now?

must be nice.

They're probably also voting for low voltage vacuums.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I'm glad we all reached the conclusion that kpop is ghey.

Thanks for participating in this thread, no further replies are allowed.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
K-Pop is the DDR style of electronic music with catchy hooks and cute Asian singers @Rot