What records are you listening to tonight?

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Fuck yes. That czarface mf doom is such a fun record. Please tell me about that Perturbator album. I have no idea who they are and don’t want to read about them. Hype that shit and if it sounds cool I will order. I want to go in completely blind. Thanks for sharing.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Perturbator is dark synth, at least he was back then. Nocturne City is a pretty good album. It's not a band, just one guy named James Kent.
Actually saw him live back in 2017 in Hamburg, its mostly him pressing buttons on a macbook.

I didn't really enjoy the last three albums all that much, but Nocturne City and Dangerous Days are still pretty good.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
What Heir Doctor said. He's got some dope shit, the early stuff was pretty hard synth. Dangerous Days is pretty great. Check out Carpenter Brute, Ghost and Dan Terminus if you dig Perturbator.

I have all the Czarface LPs except Czar Noir, I love all of them.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Celia Cruz and Friends - A Night of Salsa. I grew up with Celia Cruz blasting at 6am on Saturday mornings due to my parents using salsa music to clean. Saw this in a small record shop in Charlotte yesterday and felt like I had to have it, since there's not too much Spanish music on vinyl that's not either beat to shit or expensive.
Screenshot_20210805-171240_Photos.jpg

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I've been on the hunt for a particular 45, "Angel Baby" by Rosie and the Originals. One of my local shops has a huge 45 catalogue that's actually really well organized, but they don't have it sadly. So if any of you fellas go 45 digging in the future, if you keep an eye out for it, I'd be grateful.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Love that album. Not my favorite Beasties but that got a lot of play in HS.

It has some of the best remixes from any of their albums.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Love that album. Not my favorite Beasties but that got a lot of play in HS.

It has some of the best remixes from any of their albums.
Absolutely agree. Haven’t cared about it for a long time. Found out my kids love Intergalactic. Gave it more of a chance and was pleasantly surprised.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
IMG_3841.jpg
If there is a good sounding version of 36 Chambers I have yet to find it. I've owned 3 and they all sound like absolute shit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'll bet you dollars to donuts that this is the best analog copy of 36 Chambers that you can find.

It is just too dirty to press to vinyl.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I've been on the hunt for a particular 45, "Angel Baby" by Rosie and the Originals. One of my local shops has a huge 45 catalogue that's actually really well organized, but they don't have it sadly. So if any of you fellas go 45 digging in the future, if you keep an eye out for it, I'd be grateful.
I hope you find it. That is a very special song.