The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Did you know kids don’t get chicken pox anymore, because we have a vaccine? Shit’s crazy, mayne.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
When will the FDA approve all the Covid vaccines? Do they have sufficient data?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, kids don't get chickenpox, measles, tetanus, smallpox, rotavirus, mumps, dipheria or polio.

-Crazy Shit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
One thing kids get today that I don't remember anyone getting in my youth is Hands, Foot and Mouth Disease.

I caught that, from my then 2-year old. That disease is Evil fucking shit on adults.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
How are things in your area now that schools have reopened?

I had my first weekly test and it was neg, but I'm super cautious. It's not getting better here and now masks are required outdoors. Doesn't matter when 8 kids sit at a picnic table eating lunch though.

Imo, manditory distancing is coming back soon.

Edit: oh, and this is Nor Cal

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
And he works with plague bearers.

I mean children.

But I thought only like 5% of vaccinated ppl were being infected so I’m not worried about it myself, though I’m not like people cough in my face or anything like that.

CA has testing requirements for unvaccinated school staff, I was just curious.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Had to cancel my birthday party yesterday last minute, as someone i came contact w/ last Tuesday has Covid. So now im in quarantine and have to wait tomorrow to get tested. This is the second person i know personally who has been vaccinated was able to still get it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Aw, poor baby; I suppose people have been punished more severely by karma for raping women.

Sorry to hear about your botched bakla birthday bash, HDR. Though I imagine if it wasn't COVID, it would have been HIV.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
pacquiao-ugas-fight-hafey%20(55).jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'll be frank, I've long thought that all kids should go through 8-weeks of Army basic directly following high school. I could be a slightly watered down program, with no following AIT...but it would give the a ton of life skills, some physical fitness, and some training most of them need.

You forgot about how it's likely to pollute their hyper-masculinized Nationalist brain with repressed crossdressing fantasies late in life. Is this how Rachels and Jennifers are born? How's that repressed roleplaying sex going with your wife? Can you tell that she's disgusted by it yet? Have you figured out that she's getting her ass fucked by a no-frills man while you're not home? Are you still hitting up young, hot trannies online and telling them you want to fuck their ass like you did with me when I was 23?

People are dough nowadays, they have zero survival skills, zero self confidence, zero mental fortification. It's pathetic.

You want to be reminded of 'pathetic', go check out the PMs you sent me in 2016 you fucking clown.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Had to cancel my birthday party yesterday last minute, as someone i came contact w/ last Tuesday has Covid. So now im in quarantine and have to wait tomorrow to get tested. This is the second person i know personally who has been vaccinated was able to still get it.
We trend toward false positives because we prefer that to false negatives.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
You forgot about how it's likely to pollute their hyper-masculinized Nationalist brain with repressed crossdressing fantasies late in life. Is this how Rachels and Jennifers are born? How's that repressed roleplaying sex going with your wife? Can you tell that she's disgusted by it yet? Have you figured out that she's getting her ass fucked by a no-frills man while you're not home? Are you still hitting up young, hot trannies online and telling them you want to fuck their ass like you did with me when I was 23?

You want to be reminded of 'pathetic', go check out the PMs you sent me in 2016 you fucking clown.
Hey there, soldier.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Gotcha, just playing it extra safe?
I honestly don't consider getting tested weekly as being extra safe. I'd get tested daily if I could. I mean, why not? It's not the brain tickling test it once was.
And he works with plague bearers.

I mean children.

But I thought only like 5% of vaccinated ppl were being infected so I’m not worried about it myself, though I’m not like people cough in my face or anything like that.

CA has testing requirements for unvaccinated school staff, I was just curious.
I'm vaccinated, but we've been over cautious since March 2020. Some habits are hard to give up. A couple of fully vaccinated folks died around here a few weeks ago, but they were really old with underlying conditions. I just usually assume there are not covid pos. people around me, because we don't really do shit anymore, lol. At work, I know there are pos. people around me daily. I'd rather know than not know, even if asymptomatic the whole time.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
RE: Getting tested frequently - At some point you have to rely on the fact that the vaccine works. Unless it doesn’t. I guess we’ll see next year if the Covid vaccine is going to be like a flu shot.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I think someone who was vaccinated at my work got Covid. Sucks.

It’s my understanding that the Pfizer vaccine received fully FDA approval today.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I was going over the scenario in my head where Trump won the election. We would probably be at 90% vaccinated adults.... We wouldnt have these hold out red states because they would want to jump the line to make sure the Mexicans didn't get it first.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m just very curious about the adults who are dying of Covid these days. Do we have data on if any of the people who are dying were vaccinated? Or are we looking at like 99% of adults who are dying are vaccinated?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
vaccinated people are dying too. Senior citizens on medications could still be at a pronounced risk of covid infection.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Everyone will get it eventually. Now, or ten years from now. Doesn't matter. Get used to it. Swabbing your nose daily to see if you're The Thing or not, lol.