Too Many Games, October 8-10, 2021, Oaks, PA

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I will be there Friday and Saturday. I will probably be leaving Sunday morning. If you guys want to do something, aim for Saturday. I'm staying with Majors, BTW...I think you know what I'm saying.

Jon

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
No, party at Majors hotel room on Saturday night.

Jon

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Dan and I get in Thurs afternoon so we can unload and setup early Friday. Looking forward to another pure vidja game show!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I can't wait to meet video game legend Chumlee!

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I can't wait to meet video game legend Chumlee!
I remember an episode of Pawn Stars where someone was trying to sell three woodies (Dig Dug, Super Dodge Ball and Yei Ar Kung Fu) that the younger son was having no part of. And let's not forget WATA's continued guest appearances.

Truthfully, I watch more Pawn Stars than most youtubers but even I'm not gonna seek out an autograph.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'll be there all 3 days and am down to chill whenever

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
... I have to attend a family wedding in North Carolina next weekend. ☹️
And I'm driving up from NC...we will be passing ships in the night.

Looking forward to seeing all you other fools this wknd! Dealer room closes at 8:30p, so we can get foods with Dan before heading back to close shop(10p) then it's AFTER PARTY at the Hampton!

(Update) I'm currently having truck rental issues, but I will be there hook or by crook. Def gonna have a late arrival on Thursday, so it'll be a hectic unload and setup Fri morn.)