Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Also, on a semi-related note with that trailer, I find the Targaryens overexposed and felt the segments with Daenarys just dragged on and on as she went on and on about her self-importance with 6 self-given nicknames whilst opening her mouth so wide when she spoke she looked like she could fit an entire hard-boiled egg in there.
I relished in all the blue hair 3rd and 4th wave cunts being so upset that their queen ended up just being another conventional tyrant.

She would NEVER have done that!

Bitch please.

Ho was 'doing that' the whole time.

You just didn't notice because you were too busy feeling empowered by a fictional woman who rode dragons, spoke a nonexistent language and got Tyrion on her side for a while.

This time...THIS time...tyrrany will be better because it's a woman!

All the women in this show are terrible people except for Brienne and Ygrit.

Last edited:

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I relished in all the blue hair 3rd and 4th wave cunts being so upset that their queen ended up just being another conventional tyrant.

She would NEVER have done that!

Bitcu please.

Ho was 'doing that' the whole time.

You just didn't notice because you were too busy feeling empowered by a fictional woman who rode dragons, spoke a nonexistent language and got Tyrion on her side for a while.

This time...THIS time...tyrrany will be better because it's a woman!

All the women in this show are terrible people except for Brienne and Ygrit.

Yup.

She was given a one-up on everyone because she was basically a mutant with the ability to control dragons. That ability was the driving force behind her success; nothing learned, nothing earned, just a power inherent in her bloodline. And somehow this transformed her into a feminism pop-culture icon. Meanwhile Theon, who still did some horrific stuff in the midst of a boiling-over identity crisis, at least made a God's honest attempt to redeem himself while broken and traumatized but still gets treated as irredeemable. Dany committed atrocities on an infinitely greater scale and gets a free pass because grrl pwr lol.

And yes, the women on the show were awful. Brienne was excellent (even though her swordsmanship inexplicably jumped to "nigh-untouchable" status). I thought Meera Reed was an unsung hero who really deserved more love, and wish we at least got some kind of glimpse at her father. Oh well.

Good Lord, did Tyrion's character ever suck once he left Westeros. Same with Varys.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Arya fucking Gendry was simultaneously the nadir of scripted drama and the apex of Hollywood fetish.

Arya Stark is fucking shit tier in this show once she leaves Bravos. Worst character, and that's saying a LOT.

I'd rather watch an entire season of Clegganebowls over and over than spend one more minute with that corporate virtue flex self insert.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ha.

In George’s defense it did take like 30 years for King to finish the Dark Tower series.

Of course he published about a million other books during that time as well…

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Dark Tower story arc was done in 21 years.

Dark Tower really wasn't a thing until the 3rd or 4th book. At which point he cranked out the last 5 (and longest) books in 8 years.

Anyways, we will never get a dark tower series.

I hope the Wheel of Time TV series goes all the way so I don't have to read all the books.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
King also simply recycles characters and story conflicts (sometimes even the same book). So that makes things go faster .

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I thought Amazon was going to do the a series based on the 4th book.

That pre-pandemic tho.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Based and cocaine helps get work done-pilled.
Kind of interesting how, suddenly now that cocaine quality sucks, and is more stigmatized to use by the aristocrats, the quality of almost everything is lower. I think cocaine intake should be normalized again so that people can start making decent art that has deadlines

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Kind of interesting how, suddenly now that cocaine quality sucks, and is more stigmatized to use by the aristocrats, the quality of almost everything is lower. I think cocaine intake should be normalized again so that people can start making decent art that has deadlines
Why do you live in the US? Supply routes require incredible compromise. Just move to Colombia.