Nintendo Switch

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Mario Party Superstars, a new video from Nintendo Japan.

This bundle of mini games looks fun :multi_co:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Preorders on LRG for physical versions of Axiom Verge (both 1+2 and 2 separate) are up at 2pm EST.

I'm not too fond of LRG, however they're also reprinting the AV1 soundtrack on vinyl, which is dumb expensive and a fantastic soundtrack in its own right. Planning on irder AV2 and both soundtracks today

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
A Boy and his Blob coming to Switch this fall

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
The Battle Cats x Kunio-kun Collab Event!

Between Oct 4th - Oct 18th, 2021 ONLY.
Character from River City Ransom are available to unlock in the Battle Cats via the Rare Cat Capsule during the event period.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yo, ban this fucking dude. His entire post history is literally just promotional links and advertisements.

Reactions: jro

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Super pumped for the AC updates + dlc. But the expansion pack pricing is insane to me. I was thinking an extra $5-10 a year....

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You can pay $10 a month for PS+ and get to play a bunch of really good PS4 games as long as your subscription runs (on PS5 that is). Also monthly games.
All that Nintendo is giving you is a bunch of shitty old games you can always emulate (and you've probably played a thousand times before).

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Be a cheap ass like me and join a family group. If you can't find one, create one. Guess you will find 7 members with a Switch here. ;)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You can pay $10 a month for PS+ and get to play a bunch of really good PS4 games as long as your subscription runs (on PS5 that is). Also monthly games.
All that Nintendo is giving you is a bunch of shitty old games you can always emulate (and you've probably played a thousand times before).
I was still trying to process that $50 price tag on each controller, especially the Genesis one. That's an extra $300 for four N64 controllers and 2 Genesis ones.

I was still mad they never heard of the Genesis 6 button controller outside of Japan and made us deal with Ebay resellers asking a hundred bucks each.

But that 150% price increase for renting a bunch of roms and a DLC? That shit really takes the cake.

35k dislikes on their video. Let's make it 350k.

What a bunch of greedy motherfuckers.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I was expecting maybe a 10€ increase...:lolz:

Anyway: vote with your wallet and don't support this overpriced bullshit blah blah etc you know

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
The Battle Cats come back on Switch this december

The Battle Cats Unite!

Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Gynoug launches on the Switch eShop on November 12th, 2021.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Played Mario Party Superstars with my cousin in Australia and my brother in Scotland this weekend with no lag, much more fun than Super Mario Party. Harder to get stars, easier to screw over people