Defund the Police is dead. Don’t even entertain it

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I just want to know if what you are writing is actually verifiably true, or if it is your interpretation.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Just like I'm not too caught up in what is actually meant by "Defund teh Police", I am not too caught up in what is actually meant by "Believe Women".

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
It died back when Biden/Harris won the election, assuming it was ever really alive to begin with. Either way, it quickly became clear that it was only really popular with a subset of the far left (and maybe some libertarians).

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Honestly I forgot about Harris lol. Not her biggest fan. She’s absolutely a law and order politician.

Also, Minneapolis said no to the creation of a Department of Public Safety in lieu of a traditional police department. So if the hometown of George Floyd isn’t changing probably no where is.

While it’s certain departments do need structural and/or cultural change it’s good to see prosecutors being less afraid to bring charges against officers who clearly break the law. Still a lot of bad cops to get rid of though.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
James Carville is blaming democratic losses on police reform efforts.

You know, the guy that encouraged mass-incarceration and the militarization of police as a political tool to keep up with Republicans?
-That guy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would not go so far as to say you're right.

All you have pointed out is that the Dems have failed, but you failed completely to understand why. For your birthday, you should wish to understand that, or even better, for Dems to.

The idea you can Karen society recklessly and not have it hurt people who you care about is hubris.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Shots fired on Norton’s birthday :keke:
That's nothing.

When I mentioned that my babysitter canceled me for saying how great it is that girls can join boyscouts, SKT replied "Good for Her".

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I would not go so far as to say you're right.

All you have pointed out is that the Dems have failed, but you failed completely to understand why. For your birthday, you should wish to understand that, or even better, for Dems to.

My comments were only about why Terra Reade did not have the same political consequences as the many trump allegations.

What that has to do with "Cancel Culture", I have no idea.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My comments were only about why Terra Reade did not have the same political consequences as the many trump allegations.

What that has to do with "Cancel Culture", I have no idea.
Tara Reade was heard, understood, and dismissed.

I was reacting more to your support of the jingoistic latinx to describe a community that has almost completely rejected it.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
James Carville is blaming democratic losses on police reform efforts.

You know, the guy that encouraged mass-incarceration and the militarization of police as a political tool to keep up with Republicans?
-That guy.

What am I missing? This seems like consistency.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I was reacting more to your support of the jingoistic latinx to describe a community that has almost completely rejected it.

Like I said, If that is what someone wants to use to describe themselves... I don't have a problem with it.

I've never heard or seen it in real life.

Latino/a, yes.
Never latinx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Like I said, If that is what someone wants to use to describe themselves... I don't have a problem with it.

I've never heard or seen it in real life.

Latino/a, yes.
Never latinx
So you don't use latinx? Ok. I didn't read it that way in your census post.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So you don't use latinx? Ok. I didn't read it that way in your census post.
No I don't use it. For those who describe themselves as such, it makes sense.

I won't judge someone else for using it either.

On the census, I used "Hispanic" as an ethnicity, but wanted to not list a nationality but the census taker implied that I should.