What bullshit, broken character would you like to see made as a fighter for MUGEN?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'd like a Popeye the Sailor Man who fights like a standard character until his spinach POW meter fills up, then his health bar regenerates at an incredible rate and any hit he lands does 100% damage and becomes unblockable. Unless you've got mad skills, you must KO Popeye before he fills that spinach meter.

625e651fb02dcc9fb632e866e246606d.jpg

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Popeye is my favorite super hero. I can’t top that. I could invent Popeye super moves all day. The Can Opener, I Yam What I Yam Slam, Wimpy’s Lament…if only…

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
One Punch Man

He basically has a boredom meter that goes up as you beat his ass. Once the metter is up... ONE PUNCH!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
No matter who it is they wouldn't stand a chance against rare akuma.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Oh boy, I've seen those guys at cons...shaving in the lobby restroom. Fucking PSMs.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
IIRC, they already did Popeye. He has like 20 super moves, actually pretty impressive character.

Someone did an incredible version of Shu from the Hokuto no Ken fighting game that was so good, I'm actually surprised Arc System Works didn't try to contact the guy that made him. Definitely check him out if you get the chance.

Jon

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I haven't messed with MUGEN since my college days, but, it warms my heart that someone actually made Popeye.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Man the MUGEN I have on my PC is always freezing. I played it a handful of times but since stopped as it just isn't worth it. But as mentioned I do have Popeye on my roster. It'd be great if there was a MUGEN version that actually runs well.