Defund the Police is dead. Don’t even entertain it

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
My sister-in law teaches hispanic and has had Trans students. The whole masculine/feminine pronoun thing makes things difficult.
An experience no one on Earth will ever have to suffer.

And your babysitter didn't cancel you, you fucking snowflake diva.

Whatever you want to call it, your response was "Good on Her".

Yes, good on her. A few years ago I was driving by her house and she had a Trump Flag proudly flying. And A Don't Tread on Me flag, and a Confederate battle flag.

-Good on her.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Things are as difficult as you allow them to be. She could directly state from the start that if students are offended, they can drop the class before the drop deadline.

You can't please all students. Some will struggle. Some will not even try. Some will try to game you.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Things are as difficult as you allow them to be. She could directly state from the start that if students are offended, they can drop the class before the drop deadline.

You can't please all students. Some will struggle. Some will not even try. Some will try to game you.
I didn't realize that I posted it. I thought I meant to delete it before posting.

Anyways, it is HS so no dropping.

She has to make extra sure that she uses the right masculine/feminine structure.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I didn't realize that I posted it. I thought I meant to delete it before posting.

Anyways, it is HS so no dropping.

She has to make extra sure that she uses the right masculine/feminine structure.
If she's teaching Spanish? Yeah.

My point is that a teacher should be upfront what their course is about, and that she isn't there to explore gender gaming.

This extends to the entire cancel culture idea - that people should just be monolithic and cold to any criticism based in identity politics and system gaming.

Maybe parents have too much control, and teachers have too little backbone and direction.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The problem with LatinX is that it sounds like a radio station.

Or maybe that's a good thing. I was never good at keeping up with what the young cool people are thinking, and it gets worse every day.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
My sister-in law teaches hispanic and has had Trans students. The whole masculine/feminine pronoun thing makes things difficult.

Whatever you want to call it, your response was "Good on Her".

Yes, good on her. A few years ago I was driving by her house and she had a Trump Flag proudly flying. And A Don't Tread on Me flag, and a Confederate battle flag.

-Good on her.
Cool story, bro. And very convenient. Awesome how that all worked out for you.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Also, great job in selecting who you have watch your kids. Real responsible parenting there.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Also, great job in selecting who you have watch your kids. Real responsible parenting there.

Honestly quite a few people revealed themselves to be closeted crazies and:or fell down the rabbit crazy hole.

I wouldn’t blame him for that.

It used to be crazies had enough sense not to espouse their crazy. But then, well…no need to rehash the last four years.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
LatinXXX: Degendering the Union.

Will this one feature Vin Diesel, Ice Cube, or both?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Actually he is too dumb to devote any amount of time to.

Congress sucks.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

-Good on her.
This image is hilarious to me. You driving past somebody’s house who said a mean thing to you years ago, finding fault with their flags. Keeping score in a game they already beat you at.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This image is hilarious to me. You driving past somebody’s house who said a mean thing to you years ago, finding fault with their flags. Keeping score in a game they already beat you at.
They never said a mean thing.

And yes, they had a confederate flag.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Firstly, you're being generous in imagining it was a true story. A Trump flag, a confederate flag, don't tread on me flag, all "proudly flying". How convenient to make himself look like a hero again. I'm only surprised he didn't say there was also a nazi flag and five klanmen in full regalia in the process of mounting horses.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
"Don't tread on me" and a pro slavery flag.

Name a more iconic duo

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Firstly, you're being generous in imagining it was a true story. A Trump flag, a confederate flag, don't tread on me flag, all "proudly flying".
It is a 100% true story.... Are you calling me a liar? The only embellishment is that one or more of them may be proudly posted on a fence (rather than "Flying"....

I'll see if they are up the next time I drive by. Though they may be a bit tattered and sun faded now.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It is a 100% true story.... Are you calling me a liar? The only embellishment is that one or more of them may be proudly posted on a fence (rather than "Flying"....

I'll see if they are up the next time I drive by. Though they may be a bit tattered and sun faded now.

Which one of you two is Matthau and which is Lemon?