What Neo title has the best attract mode?

NGLad

n00b
Surprised no one here has mentioned the opening to "World Heroes 2". Seeing Hanzo facing
off against everyone was pretty intense. I'm also partial to the intro to the first "Fatal Fury". The cliff side scrolling, the cab ride in.
Pretty iconic!

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Surprised no one here has mentioned the opening to "World Heroes 2". Seeing Hanzo facing
off against everyone was pretty intense.
I'm also partial to the intro to the first "Fatal Fury". The cliff side scrolling, the cab ride in.
Pretty iconic!
Go to page 2 of this discussion (message 44) and open the spoiler: you will also find the introduction of the 'Jet' version.

Last edited:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Art of Fighting 3
Ninja Master’s
Fatal Fury 3
Sam Sho 1
KOF 00 and 02
Turf Masters
MotW

lots of good ones, but for me it’s FF3 if I had to pick one with Sam Sho as #2.

Neo_Mike_81

King's Dry Cleaner
I'd like to add
Fatal Fury 3 , Samurai spirits 1 and any Neo title that has Angel in it (just Kidding).

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
I have a hard time not being drawn to sonic wings 3 due to the soundtrack playing in attract mode alone.
Sonic Wings 3 has that amazing bass line. I like it anyways, but I shamefully admit that's the best part about that game. I love the first level soundtrack as well.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Metal Slug X for it's chaotic gameplay shown as well as the iconic pronunciation of the letter "X".
Last Blade 2 because it's just a work of art.
Garou: MotW for it's storytelling.
Blazing Star because it's got the ability to record previous playthroughs and show it in the attract mode.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Sonic Wings 3 has that amazing bass line. I like it anyways, but I shamefully admit that's the best part about that game. I love the first level soundtrack as well.
I played Sonic Wings 3 tonight for the first time. Kind of a letdown actually, yeah. I know people really like the jungle / breakbeat soundtrack but I was annoyed by it instantly. There's also some dude's voice that keeps screaming in this stylized way like its part of the music, like twice per stage at least, that was pissing me off too.

Game is harder, yeah. But I always like picking Ellen & Cindy in SW2, and their ship is a fucking piece of garbage in SW3