The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
April fools day 2022, unban everyone ever banned for 24 hours. If they post even once that day, they stay unbanned until they fuck up again.

It would make for great popcorn moment. And kids love that… squid game thing on the telly.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
April fools day 2022, unban everyone ever banned for 24 hours. If they post even once that day, they stay unbanned until they fuck up again.

It would make for great popcorn moment. And kids love that… squid game thing on the telly.
They unbanned everyone a few months ago.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
So…inflation be crazy right now. Saw some sausage on sale for $6 a pound.

What the fuck.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
So, another resident tested positive for Covid, there's 4 of them in the isolation unit now. Another CNA, one of our best, became Covid+ too. Things aren't looking rosy...

M's coworker: Things are pretty rough and getting worse. Now would be a good time for me to go on a last minute vacation.

M's boss: Sure! I need you to work all weekend alone then, M, okay?

M: K. (Mortal Kombat!!!)

On the upside, the big boss gave us all free Jenny-O turkeys for Thanksgiving, so, it all balances out, right? Right?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I feel like gifts that are not money are a slap in the face.

Let’s not kid around, we all know why we work: Just give employees money.

Sorry to hear about the Covid cases. The pandemic is over for many people but not so much in anything even tangentially related to health care.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So, another resident tested positive for Covid, there's 4 of them in the isolation unit now. Another CNA, one of our best, became Covid+ too. Things aren't looking rosy...

M's coworker: Things are pretty rough and getting worse. Now would be a good time for me to go on a last minute vacation.

M's boss: Sure! I need you to work all weekend alone then, M, okay?

M: K. (Mortal Kombat!!!)

On the upside, the big boss gave us all free Jenny-O turkeys for Thanksgiving, so, it all balances out, right? Right?

Pathetic. You should call in sick.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Not sure how wide spread it is but floating around the interwebz is a call for all underpaid-overworked employees to call out on Black Friday.

Let’s get that General Strike going.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not sure how wide spread it is but floating around the interwebz is a call for all underpaid-overworked employees to call out on Black Friday.

Let’s get that General Strike going.
No one should go to a shopping mall for Christmas gifts. Worst idea. No one looks at a gift from a mall and thinks "they get me..."