Rittenhouse Trial

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If a 17 year old white female shot 3 dudes twice her age as they mobbed her and shouted "I'm gonna rape you bitch" I don't think the idea of "it's her dumbass fault for being there" would be quite as prevalent or palatable.
Sure becasue there are a ton of chauvinists in the world handing out pussy passes like they were gummy bears. Why should women be afforded any agency or presumption of intelligence, when we all understand they are helpless imbecile infants who need to be protected from themselves and others?

If a woman traveled across county lines to a place where she KNEW that was going to be the reaction she met, I would have the exact same reaction when she shot up some people. Because sorry, I'm not a sexist douchebag. If a 17 year-old black kid traveled armed on his own to confront some KKK rally or whatever and shot them up, I would not-so-secretly applaud, but I'd still consider him exactly as accountable as this Rittenidiot kid.

But oh, the poor victimized white kid vigilante. Society is not on his side like they would be if he wasn't white and male, is what you're saying. What a load of horseshit up a bear's ass.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
He will walk .... probably looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life .

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
He will walk .... probably looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life .

The general public will forget about him unless he continues to be a dumbass or purposely puts himself in the public eye.

Hopefully he doesn’t become some pawn for a political group as a spokesperson or someone they hold up as a shining example of their group’s values but I fear that’s too late.

Kid probably needs help.

Employers will remember him. I’d put his application straight to the garbage, depending.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hopefully he doesn’t become some pawn for a political group as a spokesperson or someone they hold up as a shining example of their group’s values but I fear that’s too late.

Too late for sure.

IIRC: he has already engaged in such a manner.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Pretty sure this has already happened.

Yeah. Hopefully if he is found not guilty he can somehow get a slap to the face that these people are not his friends or have any of his interests in mind.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

On August 25, 2020, a single mother packed her unemployed teenage son into a car and took him to a gang meeting. Like many mothers who don’t teach their sons to value education and hard work, this woman wasn’t aware that her high school dropout son had been running around with the wrong crowd. However, she knew her son was carrying a gun that had been illegally purchased with his welfare check. Her son was just one of many children of deadbeat dads in her community who live off the government instead of searching for a job. As soon as she dropped him off, the gang leader assembled the thugs together and told them to start “set tripping.”

Even though he idolized a violent group that had just killed a man days earlier, no one calls him a “gangbanger.” Even though his actions were planned online, he is not considered a terrorist. He was associated with groups who would later try to overthrow the government, but he was not “radicalized.” Even after he pumped bullets into the bodies of Anthony M. Huber, Joseph Rosenbaum and Gaige Grosskreutz, he was not called a killer.

Kyle Rittenhouse is white, so Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
He’s not a hero.

He is an idiot with the law on his side.

Did he perpetuate (criminal) violence to achieve a political end?

If yes he is by definition a terrorist. If he didn’t, then he isn’t.

Was he in a criminal street gang? I don’t know.

I’ve no love for the Rittenhouse “supporters.” Anyone who sees this incident as anything less than a tragedy that didn’t need to happen I have some great skepticism of.

It’s possible he went their to start trouble, but that’s speculation and not what the evidence (apprently) shows.

Jury can still convict, of course.

Reactions: wyo

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
But oh, the poor victimized white kid vigilante. Society is not on his side like they would be if he wasn't white and male, is what you're saying. What a load of horseshit up a bear's ass.

You're an intelligent guy, and I honestly believe that what you stated would be your opinion regardless if the circumstances were changed. The legal application of the situation should apply that way as well, same treatment across the board no matter if the actors involved were different.

I'm not saying your personal opinion is wrong or should be different, not the jury's, nor anyone else's. However to say that network news coverage, talking head celebrities, political figures, and others with financial or political agendas would be acting exactly the same if the genders/ethnicities/political stances were the same; that's denying reality.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Weezer is from Kenosha too!
Oh no they are not
It's the Mendela effect.

I was just playing around with an old computer and open the video that came on all computers.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Weezer is from Kenosha too!
Oh no they are not
It's the Mendela effect.

I was just playing around with an old computer and open the video that came on all computers.
I think that video was part of a Multimedia package on mid-90's PC's.

One came with my Pac-Bell running Win 95 (Purchased new in 1996).

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Jury deliberations day 3. Sounds like jury is as conflicted as we are.
Probably more conflicted about the fallout to their own lives based on what verdict they bring than the case itself.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Probably more conflicted about the fallout to their own lives based on what verdict they bring than the case itself.

Yeah, I was reading some speculation stating as much.

If that were the case then just go hung jury and every juror has plausible deniability on what their vote was.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

lol wut

MSNBC barred from the Courthouse.
Yea, don't understand why the reporter was so hot on taking pictures of the Jury. They should be left alone. Like there isn't enough pressure on them.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
To use the images to dox them and then hound them afterwards regardless of the trial outcome.

Some Jurors will gladly sell their time and story. Hell I’d do it for a cool million, cash upfront.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Thoughts on the first hand account videos shown in this link?:

EDIT: BREAKING NEWS: RITTENHOUSE CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

Stay safe tonight everyone.

That's the sad state of our nation now isn't it. In a twist of irony, this verdict will probably used by the same types of people to pull the same types of shit......and thus the cycle continues.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Thoughts on the first hand account videos shown in this link?:

EDIT: BREAKING NEWS: RITTENHOUSE CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

That's the sad state of our nation now isn't it. In a twist of irony, this verdict will probably used by the same types of people to pull the same types of shit......and thus the cycle continues.
unsurprising.

crazy that none of these details were ever mentioned in the reporting on this 🤔

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Real Talk:

The Jury came to a decision cause no way in hell they were deliberating over the weekend (if that’s a thing) or during Thanksgiving Break.

Probably not a juror yet who has got their Turkey and by next week all the good ones will be gone.