15 Year Member

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

vash32

n00b
Gutting a Neo Geo CD Front Loader was also a bit uncalled for. If the disc drive was bad, just put a NGCD SD Loader in it.
Yes, or use a Sega CD Model 1 or the same parts to fix it. They used the same disc drive & Laser Lens.
I've fixed my unit the same way you fix a Model 1 Sega/Mega CD. They both can get the same problems, it's not too hard to fix once you know what's wrong.

P.S. That's one less Front Loader from the only 25,000 total units built. (so wiki says)

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

Not Neo but $850 for Street Fighter Alpa 2 for the SNES ooof

I liked that version too we used to play it at the game store Microplay I worked at but there certainly were better versions of the game but it was a technical feat on the SNES complete with loading times.

Out of curiosity I looked up the cost of inflation from 1996 to today. We probably sold the game for about $71 I would say and the cost of inflation to today would put it at about $125

Last edited:

geladobom

War Room Troll

I liked that version too we used to play it at the game store Microplay I worked at but there certainly were better versions of the game but it was a technical feat on the SNES complete with loading times.

Out of curiosity I looked up the cost of inflation from 1996 to today. We probably sold the game for about $71 I would say and the cost of inflation to today would put it at about $125
They are putting in the market prices of sex dolls.
Anyone can grab a copy in the used stuff and cheap.
But for pure collectors it's a bad idea.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member

This is infinitely worse

Screenshot_20220201-065850_eBay.jpg

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year

Damn... I remember sometime in 2000 or 2001, I found a copy at a block buster, and asked to buy it. They sold it to me cheap, probably $30 I think? I thought it was hard to find at the time.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

s-l1600.jpg

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member